a man has no name

Joanna sat on the bed of her chambers – her grandfather deciding be merciful unchained the shackles from her wrists but her room was guarded at all costs. Joanna didn't mind – all she could do was sleep and as strange as it may sound even as prisoner it felt good to be able to rest. Laying in her bed dressed in a gown she felt like herself again – the girl she was before the war. She noticed the change there was in her. She was more confident but that always scared her. She wanted to stay innocent for as long as possible. Her greatest fear in life was becoming her mother.

Of course she loved her mother but she didn't want to be as cold and vindictive as Cersei. Many of Cersei's traits wounded up being in Joffrey. Sometimes her mothers glare would scare her. Joanna didn't know what Tywins plans were for her but one thing she was most assured of is that he wouldn't kill her. Tywin is too proud of a man to kill off his own family and even at a young age she could tell that the family name meant more to him than anything in the world.

Joanna's eyes fluttered open as the morning sun beamed into the room. Sitting up she found her body tucked under the furs. The door opened and it was Arya. Quickly she rushed to close the door. Joanna stood from her bed and immediately wrapped her arms around the young girl.

"Thank goodness, you're alright." She sighed of relief. Arya clung to Joanna's body. Even though they never got the chance to know each other that well in Winterfell Arya knew that she could trust Joanna. She was the closest thing to bringing her back to Robb and her mother.

"Me, I thought he'd kill you for fighting for us." Joanna laughed at the young girls concern

"Don't worry, its gonna take a lot more to get rid of me." The two girls released as Arya picked up the empty platter of food.

"Are you safe? Are you being feed properly? Where's Sansa?" Joanna questioned the young girl immediately. Aryas face grew pale at the mention of Sansa. She hadnt looked back after escaping Kings Landing but that did not mean she regret leaving her sister behind.

"She's still in the Red Keep. There was an ambush on my fathers men and we got separated. I had to make a run out of the castle but I didn't have enough time to find her."

"Oh Arya-"

"It's fine. I know Robb will get her back, right?"

"Of course." Joanna swiftly placed a hand over Aryas mouth. She stood farther away from the door but could hear heavy footsteps passing her room. She looked alarmed to Arya. She recognized those heavy footsteps- the mountain. Joanna had notice that every morning he would pass her chambers three times before nightfall – for whatever reason she did not know, but she dreaded in ever finding out.

"I don't know how or when but I promise Ill get you back to your brother but promise me you wont speak to anyone. How sure are you that no one here recognizes you. I heard a few of Jaimes men camped here?" She whispered

"No one knows who I am. I dont think they recognize me out of a dress and long hair." Arya confirmed

"Good. Keep a low profile, do what Tywin tells you and make sure that you don't get seen with me too often Arya. No one can know who you are or that we know each other." Arya quickly nodded her head as she exited the room. Joanna could feel in the pit of her stomach her nerves were tightening. She looked to the barred window in her room. Overlooking the ground her eyes met with a strange man. He wore the Lannister armour and had long red hair with a single white stripe in the hair. He smirked to her before walking away.

Joanna was not surprised at all to her grandfathers request that she be seated in her chambers that night. If anything she dreaded it. Opening the door she stood still in her tracks when her eyes met with none other than Littlefingers. His devious smirk plastered on his face when he saw the princess