turmoil

Everyday since the beheading of her
father, Sansa would pray three times a day. With each sunrise and sunset to the point where she had forgotten what she still prayed for.

She was wedded to Tyrion Lannister and any prospect of returning home was tarnished by Walder Frey and Roose Bolton. There was no future for her anymore. She was a prisoner to the Lannisters and the only escape would be death. But even in death she couldn't escape the ghost of her past. She longed for the cold winter breeze that was strong enough to cut through flesh, the lessons with her Septa as she would sew and stitch. She missed the North.

she missed her family

Everyday since Joffrey beheaded her father she dreamt of being back North. With her family still intact. She missed bickering with Arya, playing with Bran and Rickon and Robb... Not a day or night would go by where she didn't miss the life she had.

She spent so many years waiting for her prince to escort her out of the North and she would welcome the South. How wrong was I to hope for that she thought to herself. She has many regrets of everything that has happened since the war started but her biggest regret was being so unkind to those who loved her the most. If I had known I would lose them all, I would have been so much kinder to them. I thought that we would have forever with one another and now it seems I am the last of the Starks.

The only form of safe heaven the Red Keep had to offer was it's garden. It reminded her of her mother. Beautiful, vibrant and strong. The roses could withstand the harshest of winds and scorching sun of the summer and still manage to blossom from the ground. That was Catelyn to her. Overcoming every adversary and still remain admirable with great respect.

The clicking of shoes perked her ear and already she feared that it was one of Joffrey's guards there to demand what she do, whom she spoke with - or dictate whatever choice she had not made for herself yet. She turned her head and was astound to see Jaime himself.

"I'm sorry, I did not mean to irrupt you." Jaime apologized respectfully nodded his head. Sansa remained silent. The two hardly ever spoke to another, despite that law decree, they were family now. "I spoke with the princess and I just needed to clear my mind." He walked toward the bench before taking a seat he looked to the young girl "May I, my lady?" he asked as Sansa nodded her head.

The two sat in silence looking up the sky, as a flock of birds flew over them. Both desiring to be cut free from their responsibility. Out of the corner of his eyes Jaime noticed Sansa quickly glancing back and forth from his now gilded hand. She was discreet about it, unlike so many others that would blatantly stare at it as if he was oblivious to his hand.

"Ser Jaime, how is she? The princess I mean... It has been days since she was last seen leaving her chambers." Sansa cordially asked. There was so much she wanted to say to Joanna about everything but where would she even begin. Sansa felt a wave of emotions wash over her whenever she thought of Joanna. In truth some part of her felt an immense of sympathy for her but on the other hand so much rage for what had happened. That she had lost her father and brother while Joanna is able to sleep in silk sheets. But then she needed to remind herself of the sacrifice Joanna made to fight alongside Robb which blissed the fire inside of her, because she too would fall victim to Joffrey's torture.

Jaime sighed as he looked to Sansa "I honestly don't know. She won't let any of us, her family, into her chambers. The appointed guard and an old friend of mine say she spends her nights crying herself asleep or screaming herself awake and during the day all she does is lay in her bed. I knew bringing her back would be difficult on me but I did not think it would be this hard. I wish she would let me in." Sansa knew of the declaration Stannis Baratheon had sent to reveal that Jaime was the father to Cersei's children and as revolting as it may seemed to her, she could see how much Jaime cared for Joanna. It reminded her so much of her father