The Rains of Castamere

Joanna felt envious of the wedding, it was everything shed hoped to have when she arrived in Winterfell and set eyes on Robb for the first time. A wedding surrounded by friends and family with no arguments and secrecy carried and no wars that relied on the relationship choices that she made. The North was the complete opposite of south as back home theyd have been married in the Sept of Balor and worshipping the realm. Her first change in belief came from her own wedding when Robb explained to her why they worship the old gods and the Weirwood trees.

She stood with Robb who felt troubled and hoped to gods that Walder Frey wouldn't notice his sisters absence. Edmure looked like a nervous wreck and the Blackfish and her couldn't find to help but find his overly dramatic antics quite hilarious. The man had to remind himself to breathe in and out as Walder walked down the aisle with Roslyn at arm. Her face was covered with a white veil – which only spiked his nerves into what his bride would look like.

From across the aisle she could see Roose Bolton looking back to them with an unreadable facial expression before respectfully nodding his head to the king. Walder passed the young couple as he too stared at them, smirking hoping that Robb was admiring the petite figure he was walking down hoping to fuel jealousy in Joanna.

As Roslyn stood in front of her soon to be husband, the veil was lifted. Edmures tense body language relaxed when he finally saw her face. Roslyn stared back to her sisters when Joanna finally met her face. She was young and beautiful, more than what they anticipated her to be before kneeling on her knees as she softly spoke, "Lord Edmure, I hope I'm not a disappointment to you."

Edmure breathed a sigh of relief as he took her hand "You're a delight to me, my lady." He answered

"That dog. "The Blackfish chuckled as Joanna looked content at the pair as she felt Robbs pinky link with hers behind their backs. With all the doubt and trouble her and Robbs secret relations had she wouldnt change it for a thing. If she could – she'd take anything to remarry him that night in the woods again.

Their feelings never wavered or changed since that night as yes, they may argue but their bond only grew stronger and stronger by the day. Joanna looked to Robb who seemed to be enjoying the ceremony, hoping that his attention wasnt festered on Roslyn. It seemed childish but she felt a pang of jealousy brewing inside her at the sight of the beautiful girl.

Joanna's body wasn't what it used to. Her back was littered with scars and legs in bruises. She'd become so pale from lack of sun in the North and her hair was constantly tied back. Imagining how pleased Robb would be to marry the girl. Innocent and pure with a body that hasn't been dragged through slopes of mud. She remembered the snickers of Theon when Catelyn couldnt answer Robbs question on whether or not she was beautiful.

If he'd known she was beautiful, would he have taken her as his bride instead?

"Don't get any ideas. You're not getting rid of me that quickly." Robb teased her. She tried hiding her smile as Robb only brought her closer as their shoulders touched trying not to fester too much attention on themselves.

"Too bad, because I've had my eye on the old man at the back sleeping with his eyes open. He's a real catch y'know?" She sarcastically laughed back

"Oh, and what does he have that I don't?" Robb whispered

"For one he doesn't look like much of a talker, meaning no war tales for me before I sleep."

"Please, you love my stories, but not as much as you love my handsome co-"She shushed him as they proceeded to watch the events unfold. Coughing at her laughs begging to escape as Robb looked back pleased to see his beautiful wife struggling to hold in her laugh.