home

"Who taught you how to fight?" Arya spoke for the first time – it had been an emotional separation. Gendry bravely said he wants no place in a war between two kings he didnt serve and Hotpie – well Joanna hoped that hed find his own feet, maybe even become a baker. Arya had travelling with so long that Joanna didnt judge her emotional silence. Joanna imagined a lot of emotions whirling inside her head.

"Jaime taught me – I would always sneak around the castle, following him and the Kingsgaurd around. Eventually he decided to train me." Joanna reminisced. Arya could relate very much – seemed just like yesterday when Jon and Robb were teaching Bran how to shoot with a bow and arrow. Shed always bested him but they didnt mind – they knew shed never be a lady.

"Guess we have more in common than I thought – wait if he trained you then what about Joffrey?" Joanna scoffed at the thought of her brother.

"My brother tried but he quit far too early. He expected to be a fighter within days when it takes years. That's one of his many flaw – that and his constant need for approval and power."

"Don't need to tell me. One of the reasons I'm glad I left is that I dont have to hear his constant whining anymore." Joanna laughed at her remark

"Now there's one thing that he has mastered. I've seen him throw more temper tantrums than Tommen and Marcylla combined."

"That's true, I think what you miss the least is not wearing your hair in those ridiculous braids?" Joanna giggled

"Oh hells, I forgot how tight Septa would make me wear them. How did you ever manage?"

"I would sneak out of the castle on most of my days so whenever I snuck out I made sure to cloak and loosen my hair." Arya understood why Sansa loved Joanna so much. Besides her kind personality she happened to be incredibly funny, strong willing and determined. It seemed impossible to love her.

The road seemed to get closer ahead. What Joanna didnt know if that Robb was planning a siege to set free his sister and her? Their horses galloped through the camp and Joanna was met with vacant stares. So many faces she didnt recognize anymore – and those she did looked at her with utter disgust, except one.

Robb stood between his council members as he looked to them. If he werent in public hed weep from joy. Joanna noticed the look of relief when the Stark siblings made eye contact. Robbs mouth dropped as he slowly approached them, but Arya beat him to it. The young girl tackling her brother as he swept her up in his arms.

"Arya! I thought you were –" He held her as tightly as possible

"What dead? Its gonna take more than two shitheads like Tywin and Joffrey to kill me!" She joked. Robb stared at his youngest sister in amazement – finally a victory and a win for House Stark.

Joanna mounted off her horse as she approached Robb. Her smirk more evident as ever. The two stared at each other – no one moving closer. Robb tugged to his sisters small hand as he looked to the woman he loved.

"Glad to see you haven't burned the place to the ground yet." She joked. Robb said nothing as he brought her body into his. The three felt safer than they ever could. Joanna felt a single tear escape her eye as he inhaled Robbs sent. She felt the lump in her throat as she pulled back realising they were in public.

"Back to business then?" she mockingly asked. Her eyes moved to the back of Robbs head as her eyes made contact with two women she never thought shed see share a room. She squealed with excitement as she felt her body made impact with one of them

"Bayla?!" She asked in glee. Bayla laughed as she embraced her long time friend. Shae joining them along. Even though she was miles away from Kings Landing, Joanna had never felt more home than now.