last of them

Shae knew she was the last person to speak of unruly behavior.

How could she? Besides for the members of her house she knew from an early age that no one looked like her. No one in the Norths was like her, had eyes like her, not even her skin colour - she would be a hypocrite to judge others by appearance although character is something different. Her father believed it was for better judgement to judge not by skin but rather intension. It was noble to say the least but that did not mean that she had the patience to tolerate those who tested her temper.

Ramsey Bolton

A fine example of a man Shae Lin can not stand to be in the same room with. He was vile and crude. Had no regard for human life and above all was sadistic. When Lord Bolton promised her to end the war he forgot to mention that she would be saddled with his bastard son.

Understand, that she had nothing against bastard at all, but there was something within Ramsey that terrified her. His eyes were as cold as the stories Old Nan would tell them. His voice alone struck fear into his men - she could see it. The North was under new supreme but no one had any idea what the future for their houses held.

"You think too much. Rest assured you will remain head of your house once my father returns to Winterfell with the Frey woman." Ramsey spoke as he pulled up his trousers. He turned to see a bare naked Shae in bed biting the corner of her lip. Many thoughts ran through her mind - ones not even she would reveal

"So you say, but do you honestly think that Tywin Lannister and Walder Frey will keep to their promise?" She sat forward in her bed. The arrangement does seem strange to say the least and if she were asked in front of a trial she could attest that bedding Ramsey Bolton was anything but pleasure.

He would always leave her bruised - not out of passion but because he enjoyed inflict pain on her. But she had an iron will and that was something he found as a challenge. Whenever he'd make his visits he would find new ways to try and break her bed - none of them to a successful avail.

Shae regretted bedding him since the very first night. The night she brought Joanna to House Lin. Joanna had no more fight in her body. Like a ghost she was escorted to cell without a tantrum or will to fight - understandably so.

Was she proud of what she'd done? No, but it needed to be done. She had warned Robb and Joanna time and time again not to let their friendship evolve into something more. She pleaded to Robb not to drag Joanna into this mess but like love struck children they didnt listen.

She didn't care that they were sneaking around from ones tent to the other but it became a threat to the North when he married her. She could still remember the morning of their announcement. They were called to camp where Robb proclaimed Joanna as Lady of Winterfell.

Outrage spread through the camp - many refusing to bow to a kin of Tywin Lannister. How could they not. The Lannisters have cost the North so much. The princesses kidnapped, the Warden of the North murdered and their youngest crippled and burned alive.

Robb had no patience of their arguments as he silenced his Lords. That was the beginning of the unravelling of the Northern army. The next was the betrayal of the Karstarks and the execution of their lord. The Lords of Winterfell were dropping like flies and the closer they travelled south the more their numbers dwindled.

It was finally when she was requested to join Lord Boltons attempt at saving the North that she had no choice of joining. She could not stand by and watch as the lovers burn her home to the ground.

"You're one to talk about loyalty, aren't you? Didnt you bend the knee to a dead king?" Ramsey replied with a snarky remark shed grown use to

"Yes, but-"