infinite

Robb Stark was the very centre of Joanna's world. She had no regret to proclaim it. Robb was and will forever be the only man she's ever loved. He was her first kiss. As she idly rubbed her stomach thinking about the child they would soon have, her mind dwindled to the very first time they meet.

How his piercing blue eyes captured her soul and those Tully locks of him drove her near mad. Her mother would often lecture her about love and lust. Given the marriage she had with Robert, Cersei always hoped that her daughters and sons would receive so much more than what she was given. That they find a partner who would go to the ends of the earth to make them happy. Who'd sacrifice themselves at just the chance to see them grin.

She wanted her children to have the love she and Jaime shared. Of course not with each other, but the depth of intimacy. Joanna was raised in a too dysfunctional family.

Her father and mother were twins sneaking around dark corners to plough each other while the man she was forced to believe was her father eat, shat and fucked himself into an early grave. Hells! She couldn't even look up to Tyrion as a marter for love. He who spent his days and nights in and out of brothels. There weren't too many women in their family to tell her stories of great love escapades so she had to settle with whatever was presented to her.

Early in her life she was breed to believe that marriage was only for a political and power strength. It even sounded wrong for her, to marry for power and not love though what did she know about love? She loved her siblings and despite their flaws, she did love her family but she never knew what it was like to be in love.

She'd ask Petyr Baelish if the young girls in his brothel ever fell in love to which he would only grin and say "Princess, in this world there is no room for love. Not for others and sometimes not even yourself."

She thought long and hard about what he'd said and it stuck by her. The day she was informed that she was to marry the eldest son to Eddark Stark her body froze. She expected to happen but somehow it still sent a shiver down her spine. She felt like she was spiralling down a bottomless pit to which there was no escape.

For a month as they travelled North she wondered what he was like. Was he old or young? Shy or overconfident? Her greatest fear that he was a madman like the ones in her life. Men like the Clegane brothers, Baelish and unfortunately even her family. Who saw her nothing more than a piece of meat to throw onto bed.

So imagine her surprise when she met Robb Stark. On the first time she spoke to him she visited the crypts beneath Winterfell out of pure curiosity. He had no reason to be kind to her - he even swore that die that she would never meet the same fate as his aunt Lyanna. They built their relationship brick by brick. She witnessed him go from a boy to a king and now a father and she loved everything about him. From who he was to who he had become

Even at his worst of moments she loved him.

"I can't believe you went behind my back. Robb, I'm exhausted from fighting." she spoke turning herself around to see his eyes looking back at her. They lied in their bead, bodies bare as she rested her head on his chest. Robb's hand tracing patterns on her back that seemed to soothe her aching body.

"Joanna, we need the men. This was is coming to an end and I can't risk my sisters life. We need to get Sansa North." he replied. Joanna bit at the bottom of her lip knowing that she couldn't argue against him. She feared for Sansa's life every day and she could see Catelyn, Arya and Robb praying everyday that they would never hear news of Sansa's death.

not like Ned's execution.

"I know, it's just of all people why him?" he responded to his wife. In truth Robb was worried about Joanna's health. She looked pale in her face and the bags under her eyes becoming more and more evident. She would always radiant and beautiful to him but somehow it seemed like she was losing the light inside of her. He needed his family back and needed to take care of his love.