Drarry ~ How drunk is he?

*Ok so before you read this, I want to point out that I got some ideas for this from random text posts I saw on insta. Also this not only includes Drarry, but also Pansmione, Blairon, Deamus, and Neville and Theo (idk their ship name). I hope you enjoy this one! :)*

------------------------------------------

~Common Room - Eighth Year~

Tonight, the eighth years decided to have a little party because, why not? They all shared a common room anyways so it was going to be really easy to set up. Pansy, Hermione, Harry, and Dean helped to set up the common room since they had a free last block meaning they had more time to kill.

When 10pm rolled around, other eighth years started coming back from somewhere else in the school or coming out of their dorms to join the party. While setting up, they had pushed the sofas and armchairs to one corner so that the center of the room was just the carpet and a pile of pillows so everyone could sit and talk. There was also a table they stocked with snacks, and one with drinks which they got the permission of headmistress Mcgonagall to have. There was water for the plain people, pumpkin juice, butterbeers, and a bottle of firewhiskey. Usually, Mcgonagall wouldn't have let them have the butterbeer and firewhiskey but after their help in the war and still having to resume their academic studies, they deserve a break and a reward.

Other than the people who set up, the first few people to arrive were Ron, Seamus, Blaise, and Theo. Soon, others started arriving and they scattered around the room, some standing in groups, some sitting and chatting. There were hardly any Ravenclaws or Hufflepuffs as the rest of the party consisted of most of the Gryffindors and Slytherins. Everyone started grouping off to find their friends or their partner if they had one. The one person Harry was looking for hadn't arrived yet though.

Hermione, Pansy, Blaise, and Ron all went and sat down on an empty part of the carpet, telling Harry to join them when his boyfriend arrived. Harry waited by the snacks, taking a bite of a mini treacle tart. Suddenly, he almost jumped through the ceiling when someone so familiar grabbed his waist from behind and jumped towards him.

"Boo!" The blonde whisper shouted in the already loud room.

"Dray!" Harry said in shock from the jump scare.

"Sorry I'm late Love, I had to finish off tutoring one of the first years," Draco said as he pecked Harry's lips after turning him around so they faced each other.

"It's fine, I'm glad you're here now. Wanna go and sit with the rest of them?" Harry asked and Draco nodded.

They walked over to their friends who were sitting together but before they reached them, Pansy stood up.

"We are playing never have I ever! If you wanna play, sit in a circle. If you don't wanna play then... I don't know just... read, or something. Ok let's get started!" She shouted so everyone would stop talking and listen to her.

Most of the Gryffindors and Slytherins sat in a circle around the room while the rest of the party guests continued their own conversations, not intending to join the game. Hermione then started to explain the rules.

"So it's just like normal never have I ever, except if you have done it, you take a shot of firewhiskey." Hermione explained and helped to distribute five shot glasses filled with firewhiskey to each person playing. Then the game started.

"I guess I will go first. Never have I ever broken a bone," Hermione started off simple.

Harry, Neville, Ron, and Draco all took a shot, grimacing at the taste of the alcohol.

"Ok, never have I ever... burned my eyebrows off." Dean went next, smirking at his boyfriend.

Seamus rolled his eyes and was the only one to take a shot.