Drarry ~ Coming out

*This one is a muggle AU where Harry lives with Pansy and Draco at university and so they are friends, it explains it in the first paragraph :)*

~Muggle - University Flat~

Harry Potter shares a flat with two other flat-mates at his university. Pansy, one of his friends he met through his other flat-mate, Draco, his boyfriend. The flat that they live in has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, and a living room. It's larger than the majority of uni flats but they aren't complaining.

"My friends are coming over!" Harry shouted through the flat from where he was sitting on the sofa, texting his two friends.

"When?" Pansy shouted back from where she was sitting in her room, finishing up a project she is doing for her graphic design course, she also takes photography.

"Like an hour. Is that ok?" Harry replied.

"Yeah sure," Pansy shouted.

"Shut up!" Draco shouted from his room where he was editing a film that he is submitting for his film course, he takes film and music as his art electives.

"Fuck off!" Pansy shouted at her best friend through the walls. Those two are best friends but treat each other as if they hate each other. When Harry first moved in with them, he couldn't tell whether they liked each other or hated each other.

"In your dreams!" Draco shouted back.

Harry was starting to regret all his life choices. To make matters worse, his bedroom is in between Draco's and Pansy's so even if he went to his room, he would still be able to hear them squabbling. This happens everyday though so he's used to it, he actually finds it amusing most of the time.

"Yeah it is my dream!" Pansy shouted, they have been best friends since they were in elementary school and have stuck with each other since.

*****

Soon enough, an hour had passed by and the doorbell rang. Harry jumped up and ran to get the door.

"Harry!" Hermione squealed happily as she hugged her best friend.

"Hey, mate," Ron smiled, hugging Harry after Hermione.

"Hi guys, come in," Harry led them into his shared flat, praying that neither Pansy or Draco would start yelling again.

"It's been a while," Hermione sighed.

"Yeah, well, y'know 'cause I moved here and then a few weeks later you guys moved and so we haven't really had time to hang out." Harry said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, so, how are the new flatmates?" Ron asked, he and Hermione had never actually met Draco or Pansy before. Harry had only become friends with Pansy when he moved in about two months ago and he had been dating Draco for almost a year now but hasn't had the chance to introduce him to Ron or Hermione. Plus, in all honesty, Harry was nervous of how they would react. He knows they are ok with the LGBTQ+ community since Dean and Seamus came out but he was still nervous to tell them that he has a boyfriend.

Harry led them to his room and they all sat on his giant, fluffy, poofy bed. Harry has a weird obsession with fluffy blankets and pillows so his bed is easily the comfiest bed in the whole flat. This shows because most nights, Draco will sleep in Harry's bed with him. They both like the company but Draco started it because Harry gets nightmares often and there seems to be less nightmares when he's around.

"So, are your flat-mates here?" Hermione asked, she hasn't met either of them yet and neither has Ron.

"Yeah, I'll introduce you guys in a bit, they are both busy doing work though." Harry said before they went into a new conversation.

About twenty minutes later, Draco walked into Harry's room, causing Harry and his two friends to stare at him.

"Oh sorry, I just came to get my phone charger." Draco said quietly, directed towards Harry, trying to avoid the stares from Ron and Hermione. Not mean stares, they were just intrigued since this was the first time they had seen one of Harry's flat-mates.

"So who was that?" Ron asked.

"Oh, um, his name's, Draco." Harry said awkwardly.

"How come his charger was in your room?" Hermione eyes him suspiciously.

"Uh, we share chargers because we don't have enough." Harry made up an excuse because in reality, Draco took it in there last night to charge his phone while they slept.

"Ok, whatever you say," Hermione said and smirked, causing Harry to panic a little at the thought of them finding out. He was planning to tell them soon anyways, but he was still nervous.

*****

Another hour later, they had moved to the kitchen. They were sitting at the breakfast bar counter that sticks out, dividing their living room and kitchen. Harry sat on the kitchen side of the tall marble counter while Rona and Hermione sat on the living room side of it, facing Harry.

Pansy then emerged from her room, finally finished with her project for today. She walked into the kitchen on her phone, heading towards the fridge. Harry took this chance to introduce his friends to each other.

"Pansy?" Harry said.

"Hm?" She looked up from her phone to look at Harry before she noticed Hermione and Ron.

"These are my best friends, Hermione and Ron." He said and his two friends waved.

"Ron, Hermione, this is Pansy, my other flat-mate." Harry said.

"They've already met Draco?" Pansy asked.

"Not exactly, he just came into my room asking for his charger." Harry laughed lightly.

As if on cue, Draco walked out of his room and into the kitchen. The five of them now all in the same room. Pansy went over to talk to her new friends and Harry took the chance to talk to Draco.

"Hey," Harry said as Draco walked past.

"Hey, baby," Draco said as he walked past Harry, placing a vague kiss to his forehead.

"How's your project going?" Harry asked, his mind racing, wondering whether Hermione and Ron saw that. He looked over at them and saw that they were occupied with Pansy so they hadn't seen.

"Good, I'm almost done. Never let me take film again." Draco laughed, opening the pantry and grabbing his favourite type of sweet, rainbow laces.

He then walked over to Harry who was leaning on the counter, his back to his friends so he was facing Draco. The blonde put one end of the rainbow sweet into his mouth, letting the rest of the long lace dangle out of his mouth. He held up the other end of it to Harry who in the moment, completely forgot about his friends in the background. Harry put the other end of it in his mouth. They started eating the rainbow lace, as if racing to see who could eat more of it. Once then got to the middle of it, their lips met in a literally and figuratively sweet kiss. After they separated their lips, Harry opened his eyes and noticed his best friends staring at them.

"Surprise?" He said sheepishly as he looked at Hermione and Ron's shocked faces.

"Congrats, mate," Ron laughed, impressed with Harry's ability to please Draco so much with just a kiss.

"You two are so cute! I knew something was going on!" Hermione said happily, getting up to hug Harry.

*****

That night, as Harry lay in his bed, Draco's arms wrapped around his body, he thought about what happened today. Had he literally come out to his best friends accidentally by eating a rainbow lace sweet and eating it like they do in Lady and the Tramp which then led him to kissing and almost snogging his boyfriend right in front of his best friends?

Yes, and he didn't regret it.