Wolfstar ~ Double trouble

**Hey everyone :) This oneshot was inspired by NalaniBelvin who commented on the previous chapter with the idea 'maybe Lily's period lines up with Remus' full moon so they're both in Remus' room together and miserable so then their boyfriends have to cheer them up but they refuse to get out of bed', and I thought that was a super cute idea. Plus, it's Jily month so why not have a Wolfstar and Jily chapter? :) As for anyone who would also like to 'request' a oneshot, I don't mind doing other side ships, as long as they aren't too weird or provocative, and they make sense for the story line :) A side ship that I like is Jily, but I also kind of like Jegulus, and so if anyone would be interested in reading a Wolfstar or maybe even Drarry oneshot with a side ship of Jegulus, I'd be happy to write that, just let me know :) Anyways, I hope you enjoy this one, and I hope you are also having a lovely day/night <3** 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hogwarts - Sixth Year~

The cold miserable rain pummelled down from the sky on the grey Thursday afternoon. Classes had just ended, so the halls would soon be filled with loud obnoxious chattering and teenagers messing around. Everyone would be huddled inside in order to not get soaked by the rain, making the castle feel stuffy and cramped.

Speaking of cramps, one Lily Evans was suffering from some horribly painful ones at that very moment. She and her best friend Remus Lupin had both had a free period at the end of the day, so they immediately went back to bed like any same person would do.

Up in the Gryffindor tower, Lily and Remus were buried under blankets on each of their beds, well, technically Lily was on her boyfriend, James' bed, and Remus was on his boyfriend, Sirius' bed. They were next to each other you see, and Remus' bed was on the other side of the room, and that wouldn't be very social of him.

"Ugh, they're gonna be coming up here soon," Remus groaned as he shuffled around in bed stiffly for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"Lovely." Lily deadpanned, slapping her hand over her face once again, curling into a ball under the warm covers as her cramps got worse.

"At least be grateful that you can't hear the commotion that the school is making," Remus sighed, trying to get comfy.

"You're hearing is that enhanced?" Lily asked, pulling her hand off her face to look over at her best friend.

"Yep, it's wonderful. Truly a gift." The sandy haired boy mumbled sarcastically in response.

They laid there in silence for a few more minutes until Remus heard someone walking up the stairs outside the room. Taking in a deep breath to prepare himself for the noise and annoyance of the other Marauders. Suddenly, the door swung open and there stood James Potter.

The dark haired boy obviously hadn't expected to see his best mate and girlfriend waiting for him in the room, so he was a bit shocked when he looked up from where he was walking to lock eyes with the red head. He stared in shock for a few seconds before stammering.

"Uh- I'm- I'm gonna go get Padfoot... yeah, I'll be right back," He said before rushing back out the door as if what he just saw had scared him half to death.

A few minutes later, James returned with his other best mate, Sirius. Peter followed close behind, not really paying too much attention as he was busy reading his book for Herbology, one of his favourite classes. Sirius looked between Lily and Remus before walking over to his boyfriend, sitting on the edge of the bed. James saw this and quickly did the same for Lily.

"What's wrong?" Both Sirius and James said in unplanned synch, making them both awkwardly turn to face each other before they laughed.

"Well, Lil's is on her period and so I invited her up here for company and comfort, and it's the full moon tonight so, y'know," Remus explained as Sirius softly brushed his cold but smooth knuckles over Remus' warm, scarred cheek, his other hand brushing through his light brown curls on the top of his head.