Wolfstar ~ Rainy days

~Hogwarts - Sixth Year~

It was a cold winter day. A cold winter day without snow. The rain fell heavily in replacement of the snow. Instead of the blinding white that would bury the castle each winter, there were clear crystal-like droplets falling from the foggy grey clouds in the sky. The clouds hung low and the air was frosty yet refreshing. It was perfect weather for a certain light brown curly haired, jumper wearing boy. He was curled up in one of the window sills, mug in hand, while peering out and admiring as the tiny droplets of rain hit the stained glass window and dribbled down it. He had a cozy caramel brown knitted jumper on and some beige trousers paired with some plain worn out tawny brown shoes. Upper body and hands drowning in the size of the jumper with fingers barely sticking out to hold his pristine white porcelain mug filled with tea. The beautiful silence of the world around him, with nothing but the sound of the rain outside filled him with joy.

"Hey, Moons," A quiet voice said as they entered the empty room that was only occupied by Remus.

"Hey," Remus replied in a soft whisper.

"What're you doing?" Sirius asked, keeping his voice quiet to not ruin the atmosphere of the room.

"Sitting," Remus sighed happily and glanced out of the window again, taking a sip of his tea.

"Oh, ok, have fun," Sirius said before turning for the big wooden door again.

"Join me?" Remus asked hopeful that his request would be accepted, just as Sirius was walking out the room.

The ebony haired boy didn't respond verbally, he only walked up to Remus and sat across from him on the big window sill. Remus turned to smile at him, the smile was calm and relaxing but full of love, admiration, and was content. Sirius smiled back, trying to match Remus' energy and felt even happier when Remus held his arms out. The shorter boy scooted across the window sill and lay between the amber eye'd boy's legs, resting his back to Remus' chest and tucking his head into the crook of his neck. Remus could feel Sirius' light breaths on the sensitive skin at the junction between his collarbone and jaw, igniting a slight tingling sensation resulting in invisible goosebumps scaling down his body. The warm lighting in the room from the candle lit chandelier reflected the feeling within both boy's hearts. Remus turned his head to the left slightly, away from the window, and placed a delicate and soft kiss to Sirius' head before turning back to look out into the vastness of the Scottish countryside which surrounds Hogwarts.

"I love you," Remus said quietly, never parting his eyes from the view.

"Love you too," Sirius muttered, already half asleep in his lover's arms.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry this ones really short. I have been really busy with school and I'm falling asleep while writing this. I tried hard on this because this is kind of my aesthetic, or I tried to make it like my aesthetic (dark academia). Yeah, so I tired to make it fluffy but I will most likely improve it when I get more time. I hope you understand! 

Thank youuu <3