Wolfstar ~ Who do you fancy?

~Hogwarts - Fifth Year~

"So, who do you lot fancy?" James asked as they were sitting on their beds at midnight, no sign of sleep for any of them. Well, maybe Peter.

"M-Marlene," Peter said shyly.

"Mckinnon? But doesn't she and Dorcas have a thing going on?" Sirius asked.

"Oh, never mind then," Peter frowned but then smiled as if he had never fancied Marlene.

"What about you, Moony?" James asked, smirking at his friend who never seems to have a crush on anyone, or he just hides it extremely well.

Remus looked at James for a few seconds as if debating on which lie he would choose. Once he decided on his answer, he looked down at his hands and played with them nervously.

"I haven't fancied anyone in a while," Remus muttered softly.

"Course you have! C'mon, we won't tell!" James nagged.

A glance from Remus was sent over at Sirius who seemed to be looking out of the window as if he'd rather be anywhere but here.

"Honestly, I don't fancy anyone." Remus repeated himself, looking right at James now to try and sound more convincing.

"Ugh fine, you're no fun," James rolled his eyes before turning to Sirius, his last victim.

"How 'bout you?" James smirked at his best friend.

"quelqu'un dans la chambre," Sirius said with a smug look.

James hates it when this happens. Every time Sirius gets asked a question he doesn't particularly want to answer, he answers in French. Just because he's posh and he's like a third French. Also because he can.

He feels very proud of himself when he answers in French because he knows he can get away with saying whatever he wants and none of his friends would know what he said. Someone else also likes it, but he'd never admit to it. Something about how easily and smoothly the words roll off Sirius' tongue sort of turns on a certain fifteen year old werewolf.

"What?" Peter asked.

"Quelqu'un dans la chambre," Sirius repeated as if they were being stupid that they couldn't understand him.

"Whatever, wuss." James rolled his eyes but smirked.

*****

"Siriusssssssss~" James said, annoyingly sweetly as he plopped himself down on the sofa next to Sirius in the common room.

"What?" Sirius said, still carrying on with his attempts to turn the fire in the common room purple.

"You never answered my question from the other day," James said, poking Sirius' cheek.

"Which is?" Sirius asked, James had asked him so many questions in the last few days that he didn't know which he was talking about.

"Who do you fancy?" James asked for the millionth time.

Sirius then noticed as James suspiciously still had his wand in his hand but very discreetly casting a wordless spell.

"Arrête de me demander, Je sais que tu peux me comprendre." Sirius said with a blank expression.

"I am not using a translation spell!" James said as if he'd been accused of a murder.

"I never said you were," Sirius smirked before getting up, flicking James on the head and then walking off out of the common room.

*****

"Just ask him!" James whisper shouted to Remus as the four of them walked down the hall, Sirius a bit further behind since he stopped to fix his hair in the window reflection.

"I'm not asking him who he fancies! Leave him alone!" Remus whisper shouted back and his cheeks went a bit pink, but it was mainly covered by the extensive amount of freckles that scatter his face along with his scars.

"Pete," James then spoke to the boy to his right.

"Nope." Peter said before walking faster.

No one could understand why James wanted to know so much, but it was just because he was a persistent prat. Also, Sirius had always obviously had a crush, but would never tell James and he thought that was what best friends should do, he couldn't understand why Sirius wouldn't tell him. It's just a crush on a random girl, he thought.

*****

"Sirius!" James shouted as he ran up to the tree his best friend was sitting under.

"What?!" Sirius jumped.

Until now, he had just been relaxing under the tree by himself. Peacefully.

"Is there anyone that may have caught your eye?" James asked, trying to take a new approach.

"Casse-toi." Sirius said grumpily.

"What's that mean?" James asked, hoping it would be some useful information for his quest to find out who Sirius likes.

"Piss off." Sirius deadpanned before getting up and walking away.

*****

Sirius was sitting on his bed, the dorm room empty since the other three Marauders were busy studying in the common room. He was thinking. Quite deeply in fact.

About what you may ask? Well, about Remus. About a month and a half ago, he and Remus had confessed their feelings to each other. They haven't really done much since then, maybe cuddled a bit when they were alone or discretely held hands while studying so no one noticed. Remus had asked Sirius about kissing because he wanted to make sure Sirius was comfortable with everything in their pre-relationship relationship.

Sirius had told Remus that he wasn't sure if he was ready to kiss anyone yet. Not that he didn't want to kiss Remus, it's just that he wasn't used to affection. He has grown up in a very abusive and hurtful home with absolutely no sign of real affection. There was nothing for him to go off of, and he wasn't sure if he was ready to suddenly be acting all in love. He didn't even know how to.

The main reason he hasn't told James that he likes Remus and Remus hasn't told James that he likes Sirius is because Sirius wasn't ready to be a public couple yet. Remus, being the lovely person he is, obviously didn't mind and just wants Sirius to be happy. So, he plays along with the act of not liking anyone.

Although, Sirius felt like he did want to tell someone they are kind of dating. He felt ready to maybe kiss Remus, or he was just a hormonal teenage boy who couldn't make up his mind because he maybe is slightly the teensiest bit horny.

Anyways, suddenly, he didn't have the time to think about it because Remus, James, and Peter had just arrived at the dorm room.

"So, Sirius, who do you-" James started.

Sirius interrupted him by standing up from his bed and quickly walking over to Remus. He then grabbed the sides of the hood that Remus' hoodie had which was over his head. Sirius pulled Remus' head down by the hood, and their lips came crashing together.

"Remus." Was all Sirius said to James after the kiss with Remus ended before he crawled into bed and closed the curtains around his bed.

For the rest of the night, James was shocked but secretly fan-girling, Peter was just shocked, Remus was shocked and flustered, and Sirius was dying of embarrassment behind the curtains of his bed, but nonetheless proud of himself and happy that he finally kissed the boy he likes.

------------------------------------------------------

Hi I hope you liked this, sorry if it seems a bit rushed or something, but there is a very long Drarry oneshot coming next, it's a part two to the Drarry ~ Periods. I hope you have a lovely day!!!

<3