Wolfstar ~ Summer of '75

~Lupin House - Fifth Year Summer~

The summer between fifth and sixth year, James and Sirius travelled to Wales together to stay with Remus for a bit. Peter was invited, but he had some family business this summer so he couldn't join his friends.

Remus' family doesn't have as much money as the Potters do, and definitely isn't as rich as the Blacks, so he doesn't live in a fancy house. He lives in a small cottage with his mum, Hope, and his dad, Lyall. His cottage is in a quiet town in Wales. James and Sirius were excited to go to Wales since neither had been there before, and both wanted to see their friend, Moony.

James and Sirius took the train together from England to Wales. Making sure to make some memories on the way there and picking up some funny muggle souvenirs on the way. It took about four hours to get from London to the train stations in Wales where Remus and Hope were waiting to pick them up.

When James and Sirius finally made it to their destination, they almost didn't realise and missed the stop because they were having so much fun, messing around on the train and annoying all the other passengers. Though if they looked closely, they could see smiles on most of their faces.

"Moony!" James shouted through the crowd, smiling while Sirius was trying to get a sweet out of his hair that he had gotten stuck in there when he and James were playing a game of 'who can catch the most flying sweets with their mouth'.

"Hey guys!" Remus smiled, waving at his friends who were about fifty meters away, trunks in hand.

"Hi, Moony," Sirius said, smiling as he looked the taller boy in the eyes. The eyes he loves to stare at.

"Hello boys, you must be Sirius and James." Hope said, holding out a hand for them to shake.

"Yes, I'm James, nice to meet you." James smiled that charming smile of his that made his friends roll their eyes while he shook Hope's hand.

"Sirius, pleased to meet you," Sirius then said, his turn to shake Hope's hand.

"I'm Hope, Remus' mum, no need to call me anything special, just Hope is fine," She smiled before smiling at her son, asking if they were ready to go.

"Let's go then," Remus said to his two friends.

The two boys picked their trunks up again and started to waddle along behind Remus and Hope, trying to carry their heavy luggage and still keep up.

"Here, let me help you with that," Remus said to Sirius who looked to be struggling more than James, probably because he had all his leather jackets and black combat boots in his trunk, making it heavier.

"Thanks," Sirius smiled sheepishly as he let Remus carry the trunk. Due to his werewolf problems one a month, Remus gains a lot of muscle just from being the werewolf, but a method he has found that helps with the stress is working out so, he is a lot stronger than the other Marauders, not much stronger than James though. He's also the tallest, having hit his growth spurt before any of the Marauders. Again, James not far off Remus' height with Sirius coming in third and Peter being the shortest.

Once they got to the Lupin household, Lyall was waiting there for them at the door.

"Hello boys, how was your journey here?" Lyall asked as he shook James and Sirius' hands.

"It was fun, I'm James by the way," James introduced himself, earning a smile from Lyall.

"I'm Sirius, nice to meet you," Sirius introduced himself, also earning a smile from Lyall.

"C'mon guys, I'll show you my room," Remus said awkwardly, trying to get his friends away from his parents. Introductions are always a bit awkward.