Wolfstar ~ Morning Pt.2

~London - Harry's Seventh Year~

"Morning," Remus mumbled into his pillow as he stirred.

Today is the day of Bill and Fleur's wedding. Sirius and Remus are supposed to be going, but currently, they are still lying in bed.

"Morning," Sirius replied, he was already sitting up in bed reading.

Sirius turned to face his husband who had his face buried into his pillow. His messy brown hair that once was curly, was sticking up in all directions in it's messy bedhead way. The shirtless shoulders peeking out from under the covers, revealing pink and silver scars that Sirius thinks are beautiful. The scars he likes to trace while they lie in bed cuddling, and the scars he knows to stay well away from on Remus' bad days.

"It's time to get up, we've got a wedding to get to," Sirius smiled as he placed a hand in Remus' hair and gently ran his fingers through it.

Remus let out a loud sigh before he pushed himself up and sat staring blankly at the wall ahead of him. Blinking the sleep out of his eyes and stretching his shoulders, he got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Sirius followed, but instead of going to the bathroom, he went to his dresser and started to pamper his hair.

The two of them got ready for the wedding, ate breakfast, which was actually an early lunch since it was already eleven in the morning when they woke up, and made their way to the floo. They were going to take a quick trip to Diagon Alley before they left for the wedding.

Once they got to the cobblestone shopping street, they headed right for the booze shop. Remus insisted on bringing a wedding gift, and Sirius insisted it would be some type of alcohol to spice up the celebration.

A bell jingled as they entered the shop. It smelled like dizziness, intoxication, and pleasure, all at the same time. A very familiar feeling to the two men who grew up as Marauders in the 70's. The couple walked through the shop, inspecting all of the glass bottles.

"No, Pads." Remus scolded for the fifth time when Sirius picked up an exotic looking drink that had safety warnings plastered all over the glass. This one had an explosive sticker on it.

"What about this one?" Remus said as he picked up a bottle of the familiar firewhiskey.

"But that one's so plain and simple," Sirius complained, waving the exotic drink again in an attempt to convince Remus to buy it instead of the firewhiskey.

"Which means everyone will like it, and it won't blow up their house." Remus said matter-of-factly.

He then walked past Sirius, to the counter to buy the firewhiskey. Once he had purchased it, he left the store with a sulking Sirius in tow. They had to keep a low profile while out in public due to the recent increase of attacks from death eaters.

By now it was almost one in the afternoon, but Sirius had forgotten to put on his tie, and so they had to make a quick stop home before finally arriving at the wedding.

When they got to the wedding, only the Weasleys, Harry, and Hermione were there. They had arrived early you see, to help set up.

"Ah! Welcome!" Molly sighed happily when she saw the two men walking towards the tent that was being set up.

"Hi, Molly," Sirius laughed as he was engulfed in a hug from the older woman.

"Hello," Remmus smiled, getting trapped in a hug as well.

"Harry's just gone inside, why don't you go and say hello and then help us with the tables and chairs?" Molly ordered nicely before hurrying off to help organise the food.