Wolfstar ~ Waking up from a full

~Shrieking Shack - Sixth Year~

Remus Lupin awoke to a searing pain shooting down his spine. The cold wooden floor of the shrieking shack stung his naked body. His cuts and wounds bleeding, oozing with fresh crimson blood. Some of it had dried up in his hair and around his fingernails from earlier on, staining them a dark red colour. He looked around the room with just his eyes, not daring to move, knowing it would just make the pain worse. He couldn't see anyone, all he saw was a black dog laying in front of him, asleep and looking exhausted. James and Peter had gone to get Remus some more pillows and blankets since the werewolf ripped up all the pillows last night. This left Remus alone with Sirius.

He tried to inch his way over to the dog, only resulting in him stumbling back onto his side, crying in pain. This quickly got Sirius' attention as he woke up and changed from his dog form, back into his normal self.

"Hey, hey, careful," Sirius whispered soothingly to Remus as he rushed over to the boy who was writhing in pain.

He pulled his boyfriend into his lap and grabbed the only salvageable blanket that was left, draping it over the bloodied, cold, naked boy. Sirius cradled Remus in his arms, humming slowly, instantly making Remus calm down.

"Are you ok? Nothing particularly bad?" Sirius asked quietly and earned a slight shake of Remus' head, indicating that nothing was out of the ordinary, just the normal aches and pains.

"Pads?" Remus managed to choke out before his throat went dry.

"Yes, Moons?" Sirius asked, smiling down softly at his boyfriend.

Remus didn't have the energy to say anything else, so he just stuck out his lips as much as he could before his muscles just couldn't take it. Sirius quickly and gently leaned down, planting his own lips on Remus'. The care and love that Sirius and Remus had in common transferred through the touch of their lips, the worry and protectiveness went from Sirius to Remus while the gratitude and relief went from Remus to Sirius. The relief of waking up after a full moon and seeing that he's not alone.

That someone he loves is there for him.

That Sirius is there for him.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I hope you liked the fluff. I tried ok. I noticed that my Wolfstar one shots seem to be a lot shorter than my Drarry one's but I am going to change that. My cny holiday is next week so I'm planning to write a decently long Wolfstar one shot during my break. If you have any other suggestions or even requests for me to write something, please tell me, I would love to write something for you, I even write poetry and some in Latin soooo... It can be anything :)

Have a lovely day/night/afternoon/morning <3

Love you!