Drarry ~ Childhood Best Friends

I'M BACK

:)

~:-:~ Ok so basically this is in the muggle world (Muggle AU) and Draco and Harry have been best friends since they were born because their mum's are really good friends. They are fifteen and their muggle school is in England. The other students at Hogwarts attend their school, it's just no magic and Hogwarts doesn't exist. Also can we just pretend that you can drive at fifteen in England, I know you can't since I'm literally english but like yea this is a fanfic so it doesn't matter. It will also switch POV's throughout, so look out for those notices. I wrote this a while ago and there will be a part 2, so let me know if you liked it!! I hope this makes sense. ~:-:~

WARNINGS - Theres also a brief mention to Pansmione and Blairon but its just background things and theres also implied attempted SA and underage drinking but its mainly just fluff and pining besties!!

<3

------------------------------

~Harry's POV~

I woke up early this morning. I always do on the first day of school. Today is the first day of Year 11 and I'm not really excited. I mean I'm excited to see my friends but I'm not excited for the exams and stuff that we will have this year. Anyways, I have to get up now.

I dragged myself out of bed and to my wardrobe. After spending a few minutes deciding what to wear, I decided on a black skater skirt that I got for my birthday, a black crop top, and the leather jacket that Sirius got me since our school doesn't make us wear uniforms. After I got dressed, my alarm went off, indicating the time I was supposed to wake up. I went to turn it off and noticed the bracelet around my wrist. I never take it off but every time I look at it, it's as if it's new. It is a friendship bracelet, mine is red and white in a cool diagonal pattern. Draco, my best friend, has a green and white one in the same pattern. We made them for each other when we were younger but they were really big so they still fit us now.

After getting dressed and brushing my teeth, I grabbed my school bag from my desk chair before making my way downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and sat at the breakfast bar as dad was cooking and mum just walked in.

"Good morning, Darling. You look cute today," Mum said, kissing the back of my head as she walked past me.

"Morning mum, morning dad." I said, rubbing my eyes in the sunlight that was shining through the window.

"Morning, Harry." Dad smiled, sliding a plate of eggs and toast over to me across the counter.

"Thanks,"

"You excited for your first day?" Dad asked, turning off the stove and I nodded in response.

"There might be some new boys this year," Mum said, wiggling her eyebrows and smirking.

"Mum!" I groaned and pretended to wipe something off my face to try and cover the fact that I was blushing.

"No. No boys!" Dad joked.

Both mum and dad know I'm gay. I came out a few years ago and both of them support me a lot. Mum likes to tease me when I hang out with friends because most of my friends are boys, and dad likes to play the over protective role like most parents do.

Before they could talk anymore about my love life, I hopped off my chair and went to put my shoes on. Yes, hopped. I get it ok, I'm short but in my defence, those are chairs for a breakfast bar so they are taller than normal chairs. I went to the door to put my shoes on, today I chose my black vans shoes. I then went back into the kitchen to say bye.

"Have a good first day," Dad said as he forced me into a hug which mum joined. I could hear the two laughing to each other at my misery.

"Yeah, ok, byeee.." I said, rushing out of the door and grabbing my skateboard.