Wolfstar ~ Blanket Burrito

~Hogwarts - Sixth Year~

Whenever Remus is in a sad mood or needs time to think by himself, he is known to wrap himself in his big fluffy blanket, even covering his head so only the curls from his hair poke out the sides as he sips on a tea or hot chocolate. Sometimes he does this in the boys dorm where he just sits on his bed and looks out the window, other times he sits on the sofa in the Gryffindor common room, staring off into space at the magical fire that quietly crackles in the middle of the night.

This was always something he did alone. If any Gryffindors saw him like this, they knew to give him space and not to bother him. Even Sirius and James which surprised him at first. Although, one night, he didn't become a blanket burrito alone.

He quietly got out of bed, it was about one in the morning and he hadn't been able to sleep, his mind running to all different things he had to worry about. He quickly walked across the dorm room that he shares with Sirius, Peter, and James, making it to the door and opening it as quietly as possible. His feet tingling as they came in contact with the cold stone steps that lead down to the common room. He got comfy in his usual spot on the sofa in front of the fire, fluffy blanket in hand as he watched the way the flames seemed to be doing some sort of dance in the fireplace.

Suddenly, he heard someone coming down the stairs to the common room. Turning around, he was met with the silvery eyes of Sirius.

"Hey, Moony," Sirius said happily but quietly and sleepily.

"Hey, Pads. Why're you up?" Remus asked, concerned that his friend is still up at this hour.

"Why're you up?" Sirius smirked that dumb smirk that makes Remus' insides do flips.

"Thinking." Remus responded glumly, but he didn't have the energy to make it all enthusiastic.

"Same, mind if I join you?" Sirius said in a way that if Remus said now, he wouldn't feel bad.

"Sure." Remus smiled lightly, lifting up the fluffy blanket a bit.

Once Sirius sat down next to him, so close their shoulders smushed up against each other, Remus wrapped the fluffy blanket over Sirius' head, meaning their faces were a mere ten centimeters apart. After sitting in a comfortable silence for about ten minutes as they both watched the flames in the fire.

"Remus," Sirius said softly.

"Yeah?" Remus responded equally as softly.

"I have to tell you something." Sirius said.

"Me too..." Remus sighed.

"Ok you go first." Sirius said out of nerves,

"I think I'm in love, Pads." Remus said, Sirius' heart broke a tiny bit.

"O-oh, with who?" Sirius asked, trying not to look upset.

"You," Remus said and leaned forwards, covering the ten centimeters, meeting Sirius' lips.

The kiss was beautiful and loving, and sweet, and every pleasant work you could ever think of. It was the perfect first kiss to have together.

--------------------------------------------------------

Thanks, sorry this is really short, I'm literally feeling like I could proreelr

<3

Edit: 

Bahhahahahah it's me from the next day... what is this? I wrote this after a long day of school and I'm like sleep deprived so I fell asleep like three times while writing this. I was so tired by the end, I was supposed to write 'Thanks, sorry this is really short, I'm literally feeling like I could pass out right now.' But I literally passed out from exhaustion at the end of the sentence, hence the lovely spelling ;) After I woke up from passing out, my eyes were so tired that I thought it was written properly so I posted it and fell asleep again.... Yeah I was a mess but I'm better today hahahah. So yeah I hope you liked this short one, the next one is like 4692 words or something hehe.

Have a nice night/evening/morning/day <3