Drarry ~ Reporters

~London - After Hogwarts~

*Hiiii so basically, Draco and Harry have been dating since the eighth year at Hogwarts, and it's now two years later. I will cover this in the story, but Harry is a professional quidditch player and will play for England in the upcoming Quidditch World Cup. Draco is a healer, and isn't as feared anymore for being a death eater. They live together in their house in London, and have taken a liking to muggle transport so they have a car. They obviously still live in the magic world, but often like to take breaks from it due to their major involvement in it during the war. The same goes for a lot of their friends, so they often meet in muggle London rather than the magical side. Another reason they spend time in the muggle world, is because Harry is, as we know, extremely famous but hates all the paparazzi. I hope this isn't too confusing and I hope you enjoy the one shot.*

*Also just to warn you, this covers PTSD and so if that is something that makes you feel uncomfortable, please don't read this. Also, there is a French song in it. Well, I made up the lyrics for fun, but I don't know French so if it's wrong, blame google translate :) K luv you byeeee*

------------------------------------

It had been a while since Harry had last met with Hermione. You know, with Hermione trying (and succeeding) to turn the Ministry around for good, and Harry pursuing his quidditch career. It seemed like they hadn't had the chance to catch up, even though the last time they hung out was only two months ago.

Nonetheless, they had agreed to meet up at a nice pub that was still nice, but not particularly popular. Now that the war was over, more and more witches and wizards were spending their time in muggle areas because there is nothing to fear for anymore. Sadly, this means Harry has to navigate carefully through even the muggle world in order to not gain so much attention. You see, Harry isn't famous in the muggle world, and it would be strange for muggles if all of a sudden, this random non-famous man shows up with reporters and paparazzi following him around. Luckily, the reporters and paparazzi have started using more modern cameras that even the muggles use so at least they look a bit more normal to the muggles. It is the year 2000 after all.

So, with that, Harry made his way to the pub going largely unnoticed. A few toddlers had stared at him in awe as he walked by as if he was their hero from a movie, and a few reporters who were pretending to be random people tried to chat him up.

Harry's POV

---------------

The good thing is, I'm getting better at reacting to all of this. I no longer feel bad when I walk away without uttering a word to them. Besides, who gave them the right to snoop into my life asking questions about my fortunes, trauma, PTSD, what the news is for the quidditch teams, if I'm in arguments with anyone, and even my sex life. Like honestly, why is it so important for people to know who I get into bed with. That is one of the only parts of our lives that Draco and I had managed to keep hidden for a strangely long amount of time. A long time being about six months. When you think about it, it sounds sad and pathetic, but most of the time, things about me come out on the Daily Prophet before I'm even aware of it myself.

Whatever, I just need to focus more on the positives. I'll be seeing Hermione in about two minutes when I get to the pub, taking that she made an effort to be casually-but-not-casually early, like usual.

"Harry!" She sighed happily as I entered the pub and approached a slightly hidden booth towards the back.

"Lovely to see you," I smiled, hugging her. It felt nice to hug her. Something about it just felt so sisterly which is obviously something I missed out on since I grew up without a family. Unless you count the Dursleys... no. When I was eleven and met the Weasleys and Grangers, that quickly changed, and I'm glad about that.