Wolfstar ~ Powerpoint night

~Gryffindor Common Room - Seventh Year~

*Ok so can we pretend that they had slideshow presentations bcuz that's fun. And just for this one they have technology and yea but only like laptops to make the slideshows, the rest of the stuff is normal. Also I took some of the powerpoint ideas from this random tik tok I saw ages ago. K hope it makes sense :)*

To celebrate their last month at the best wizarding school, Hogwarts, the seventh year Gryffindors, or most of them, decided to do a presentation night. They also invited some people from other houses and one of those people was Regulus, Sirius' younger brother. They were still on ok terms even though Sirius had run away to live with the Potters.

"Welcome, all, to the one and only, Seventh year powerpoint party!" Sirius greeted, standing on a table in the middle of the Gryffindor common room.

"I hope you all made some good power points because we better get started since it's already 11pm and there's approximately an hour until Minnie comes to shout at us!" James declared, smiling and standing next to Sirius on the table before they both hopped down.

"So, who's first?" Sirius asked, looking around the room.

"Me! Step aside!" James joked, plugging in his laptop to the projector.

On the screen, the words, "100 Reasons why Lily Evans should go out with me" were displayed in big letters. Everyone smiled and laughed a bit while Lily sat at the back and sunk into her chair, blushing. She already established her feelings for James but they hadn't started dating yet. About ten minutes later, they were finally done. Honestly, one of the reasons was a photo of James himself and the caption was "I'm Sexy, I mean just look at me!".

Next up was Lily. She plugged her laptop in and in even bigger letters than James' was the words, "101 Reasons why I will not go out with James Potter". Everyone laughed at that, even James, though he did send her a flirty wink and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. Another ten minutes later, she finally finished listing all the reasons.

After Lily, it was Peter's turn. After the last two, Peter's wasn't that impressive. "Top 20 pranks my super cool friends have done" Isn't as interesting as very visible romantic tension and denial. Three minutes later, it was Sirius' turn.

"Moony vs Motorcycles: Which is cooler? A comparative analysis" Was the name of his presentation and at the top was a picture of Remus and a motorcycle. Next to Remus' picture was "My Boyfriend" and next to the motorcycle was "My Girlfriend". Everyone was grinning or laughing but Remus had his face buried in Lily's shoulder, trying to hide his blush.

"I love my motorcycle, it's beautiful and super speedy." Sirius started.

"But I love my Moony more. He's even beautifuller and when I get in trouble for my pranks, he's even speedier at coming to tell me off." Sirius laughed, winking at Remus who was now watching like everyone else.

"Those aren't even proper words!" Remus jokes, cupping his hands around his mouth so he sounded louder as if he was booing Sirius.

"Do I look like a proper person to you?" Sirius shot back playfully and Remus just rolled his eyes while laughing.

"Bravo!!!!" James cheered enthusiastically and stood up while clapping once Sirius finished his presentation, causing Sirius to take a dramatic bow and then shoot finger guns at Remus.

Next up was Remus, he had gotten help from all his classmates to make this one. "Every time Sirius looked stupidly adorable even though he's a 'bad boy' as he likes to say". Everyone smirked at this, remembering the part they played in it. Sirius just stared at the projected slides as if he had been exposed. Each slide had an image of him that a classmate had secretly taken while he wasn't looking. All of them were him doing plain things like focusing in class (that was a rare one), eating in the Great Hall, tripping in the hall while wearing his sunglasses inside with James just to look cool, wearing Remus' boots that were two sizes too big for his tiny feet just because they were black and bulky, etc. At the end of the presentation, Remus showed his favourite photo. It's one of them together actually. They are sitting in a tree by the black late on a sunny afternoon with their legs handing from the branch. Sirius had his head in Remus' lap as Remus played with his long ebony locks, little daisies in his own curly brown hair which Sirius had put there. Sirius was looking up at Remus as Remus looked down at him, both of them laughing at something Sirius had just said. It was also Sirius' favourite photo of them.

"In conclusion, Sirius is the most cute, innocent, stupid, bad boy you will ever meet." Remus concluded, earning loud claps from everyone except a very pink faced Sirius.

The next person to go was Regulus. He often joined in with his brother and his friends when he had the chance because he didn't have many friends in his own year. Regulus and the Marauders kind of have a love hate relationship and they don't share their secrets with him, more so just invite him to hang out with them when they can. "The Marauders are secret Furries" Regulus named his powerpoint, ready to expose them though he had no real proof. Everyone thought it was funny except the Marauders though they all just laughed along, trying to cover up the fact that some of the things Regulus wrote were true.

Last but not least, was Mary and Marlene. They decided to present theirs together, so they stood up in front of everyone with sneaky smirks on their faces. "Cutest Remus and Sirius moments" Was the name of their presentation. Sirius and Remus both blushed a bright shade of pink while everyone else 'ooo'ed' at the presentation. Each slide had multiple images and videos of Sirius and Remus playfully arguing or cuddling. It was adorable.

"Why, Mr. Lupin, are you sure you want that one?" Mcgonagall chuckled, taking everyone by surprise with her presence, pointing at the projected image of Sirius with a curling iron in his hand as he ran from Remus, wearing a stolen oversized jumper that Remus was trying to get back.

"Yeah..." Remus sighed, looking over at Sirius who winked at him and smirked.