Drarry ~ Never left again

*This has bad Ginny in it, so yeah just a warning and lets just pretend Ginny is the same age as Harry. Also, this includes some homophobia so if that makes you upset or uncomfortable, either try to ignore it, or skip this one shot. I don't want anyone to feel upset by anything I write, please make sure to stay happy! <3*

Anyways, enjoy!!!

-----------------------------------------

~London - After Hogwarts~

James Sirius Potter was born two years after Harry had left Hogwarts, yes, Harry and Ginny were only eighteen, it was because Ginny wanted to, but Harry still loves his son with his whole life. He and Ginny took care of James until he was five years old when Ginny started acting differently. Harry had come out to the Weasley's as bi back in his last year of school, though Ginny seemed to keep thinking about that. She kept thinking that some guy had turned Harry 'not straight'. Of course she never told anyone this because her family fully supports Harry so she doesn't want to get into that drama. Basically she was jealous and decided to sleep with some random dude she met at a bar one night. She originally planned it to be just one night but then started seeing the man behind Harry's back, cheating on him. All just because she was jealous that Harry might have liked someone else.

Harry never found out until one night, he got worried about her. Maybe he didn't love her as much as he used to, but he still treated her the same and always cared for her. He noticed she would go out to this bar a lot, multiple times a week in fact. So, he felt a bit guilty for doing it, but one night he decided to follow her. Just to make sure she was alright. Everyone was dealing with the war in a different way, Harry himself suffered from PTSD, and he didn't want Ginny to be drowning her troubles in alcohol like a lot of people do. If she was, he intended to help her find a more healthy way of coping. Although, after he saw her making out with this man at the bar, he didn't want to help her at all. Yes, he may not love her romantically anymore, but they had a son together and he still treated her with all the kindness he could give. He couldn't understand why Ginny wouldn't just tell him if she didn't want to be with him anymore. It would have made it a lot easier than finding out this way.

When he got back home, he went and sat down at the kitchen table. He was silent the whole way home. Just thinking about what he had seen.

"Harry? Are you back?" He could hear Hermione's voice float down the stairs. She and Ron had come to look after James while Harry was out.

"Was Ginny alri... Harry?" Ron said as he walked into the kitchen, Hermione just behind him.

"What happened, mate?" Ron then asked, crouching down in front of his best friend to be eye level as Harry stared off into space. Hermione crouched down too.

"She cheated. Ginny. She was snogging a guy at the bar." Harry said, not particularly upset, more so shocked.

"What?" Ron asked as he stood up.

As if on cue, Ginny came stumbling in through the front door, tipsy but not drunk. A very... risque outfit on, indicating she had met someone at the bar.

"Oh, hey Ron, 'Mione, Harry." Ginny greeted, loudly dropping her purse on the kitchen counter.

"Gin, can we talk?" Ron asked his sister who looked at him funny before slowly nodding her head, she knew what was about to happen.

That night, there was a lot of shouting from Ron and Ginny coming from the study which even had silencing charms around it that Ron put up knowing about Harry's PTSD. Hermione distracted Harry in the living room. He didn't like shouting, it reminded him of the Dursleys, the Department of Mysteries, and the war. Finally at about one in the morning, an hour after Ginny had come home, Ron dragged her out of the study and told her to pack her stuff. He knew Harry wouldn't want to stay with a cheater, but Harry also wouldn't have the heart to kick her out. Ron did though. Yes, Ginny was his sister, but Harry is his brother and best friend. Someone who had stood up for him in a time he needed it most. Ginny had only been blood related. Once Ginny had gotten her stuff, she went back down to the living room and muttered a quick 'sorry' to Harry as she walked by. Ron escorted her to the floo before stepping in with her, heading to the burrow.