Drarry ~ Flower Boy

~Muggle - Godric's Hollow~

-Harry's POV-

It was the middle of summer and all the flowers had bloomed in the meadows around the town I lived in. The cool summer air was drifting through my open window, making the sheers dance in the wind. From my bedroom window, I could see out into the vast fields behind my house which I have played in many times before. They seem to go on forever. During the winter, it is like a sheet of fresh new parchment, covered in white and is spotless. During autumn it is like my mum's hair, the orange and brown of the fallen leaves create an ocean of ombres. During summer, it's like a pastel rainbow, all types of flowers are scattered within the overgrown grass.

I was sitting at my desk and looking out of the window above it, admiring the colourful view. The rays of sun refract through my glass cup, creating a rainbow across my wall. The pressed flowers in my glass frames glittered in the light, I had picked the flowers out of the meadow myself. On this beautiful afternoon, I was writing. I love writing, mainly descriptive but sometimes I write stories though I never let anyone read them. When I write, I create a world in which only I exist. A world where everything is peaceful and beautiful. Not that my life isn't already beautiful, but in this world, all the worries and stresses disappear. I feel free, like I don't have to worry about what others think or say. It's like time stops, I don't need to worry about the future because the present is so amazingly splendid. I once read a book by an old Latin author, she stated that all writers have this world of their own, and one day, you will meet someone who will make you feel like you're in this world whenever you're around them. Some people think it's nonsense, but I think it's romantic. I hope it's true, but for now, I am sticking to writing.

As I finished writing another line, I looked up out the window. I often use the view as inspiration while I write. Just as I looked out over the meadows, I spotted something that isn't usually there. It was a boy. He was laying in the overgrown grass, surrounded by pink, orange, yellow, and purple flowers, basking in the sun rays with his eyes closed. His hand was resting over his forehead creating a shadow over his eyes. His almost white hair loosely hung from his head, gently ruffling in the breeze. I decided to go and see who he was, so I closed my maroon leather journal and moved it to the side of my plain wooden desk. I went downstairs and to the kitchen, mum and dad were out and so I was home alone. I made my way out of the back door and onto my back garden which had a short stone wall around it. The wall has a gap in it where we have a wooden gate. Said gate leads right to the meadow, making it seem like the meadow is my back garden. As I slowly walked towards the boy, I tried not to step on the dainty flowers.

Now that I was closer to him, I could see him better. He has a sharp jawline but a soft smirk played on his lips as he laid still. His skin was fare, almost a frosted colour, yet it had a slight glow to it. He looked so peaceful in the ambient sound of the meadow, but I couldn't help my curiosity.

"Hello," I said softly, not wanting to startle him since he hadn't noticed me yet.

He removed his hand from his face and looked up at me, squinting in the sunlight.

"S-sorry, I didn't realise this was someone's garden." He said quickly but calmly as he looked over at my house. His voice was angelic yet strong at the same time.

"No, please, stay," I accidentally blurted out as he started to get up.

He turned around and looked at me, a slight smile danced on his face as he stood in silence, expecting me to say something.

"Sorry, it's just-" I started stuttering. I had never seen anyone in this meadow before and I have never seen this boy either though I wanted him to stay for some reason.

He cut me off with a small laugh before he sat down on the soft grass, looking up at me. I took my que and quickly sat down next to him, facing the same direction as him which was out into the vastness of the meadow. I suddenly felt awkward, not because of the boy, but because I had no idea what to do now.