ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔬

~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽

Waking up to the sound of knock's that were faint to your ears, you began to stir awake. Your hand then reached for your phone which was located next to you, on top of the nightstand. As you got a hold of your device you clicked the button on the side to turn your phone on, the taunting brightness that illuminated your face caused your face to form a scowl. As you adjusted the brightness you checked the time. The time read 11:00am. With that you proceeded to welcome whoever was at the door. The door opened and in came Lindsey who opened her mouth to speak.

"I have your outfit ready y/n. Also wake up and start getting ready, it usually takes hours for you to finally leave your room dressed." she said while placing the outfit you were going to wear today on the couch and she then started opening the curtains to let the room receive light.

"Lindsey you know why don't you help me get ready? isn't that what a maid does?" you said smirking knowing Lindsey is someone who is very lazy and you mean very lazy . It never gets old to irritate her by making her do things she dislikes in this case maid chores. But just like Kasai she was also recruited. Her recruitment was one that was far from normal.

To set the setting you were on a mission to eliminate her current boss. Lindsey was a maid there as well but she was a trained guard. Supposedly Lindsey was hired to keep him safe but she paid no mind when she saw you slice your target's neck. You were confused as to why the so-called 'guard' just watched and did nothing. But what came out of her mouth was even more confusing, "pay me a great amount of money and I'm quiet". Those words took some time to process but eventually you came into an agreement and she began working as a maid. But that didn't change the fact that she wanted extra pay for any assignment she was hired to do. Lindsey overall is a greedy money maker. Money seems to be the thing that revolves around her. Even so, she was a blunt character who gained your trust through the years.

"If you want me to help you, I need you to double my check payment". Was all Lindsey said with a deadpan expression.

"Sometimes I think 'why didn't I just pay you and leave' when I first encountered you '' you amusingly said as you were now fully awake and got up to get dressed.

"That was a rookie mistake on your behalf....Anyway would the 'oh powerful y/n' need my assistance to get dressed? If not let me go and count my precious bills of money"

"I'm fine but make sure you gather all the body guards here outside my estate before we leave this afternoon."

The time seemed to fly as currently the time hit 3:00pm and you were all dressed in your attire. While having a certain appearance as an assassin, you always make sure to look presentable enough.

On your body was an outfit that made you look spectacular. The way the outfit defines your curves in every inch of your body. The appearance you presented now proved that money could buy style. This outfit itself gives you a look of money, flavor, style, and most importantly the look of a powerful individual who shall not be messed with.

Heading to the living room downstairs you were going to make sure Kasai and Lindsey were ready to leave. Although you obtained bodyguards it was your preference to have them separately ride in their vehicles. While you on the other hand liked driving in your own car with Kasai and Lindsey. A sports car to be exact. Oh how much Kasai hated it. But he had no say in it, you were of course his boss after all.

As you head outside the door of your estate, Your car is driven in front of you. The true beauty of a car. You would say it's the only thing you've ever loved to an extent. As you get in, both Kasai and Lindsey enter as well and the journey to the engagement party starts.

The car ride is quiet and fast. The speed levels of your vehicle increased gradually as the love of speed driving got the best of you. Your face was filled with excitement and adrenaline. Kasai on the other hand looked nauseous, Lindsey was just being her usual money obsessed self.

While coming close to the residence where the party was held you started worrying about all the shit talking that will happen but then again you can only care about things like that to a certain extent.

"Welp let's get the party started my fellow comadres" you say while stepping out of your luxurious car as all my body guards start getting into formation. Both Kasai and Lindsey nod while stepping out.

While making the way into the manor you make yourself ready for anything. Walking through the halls into the main room you could already hear loud chattering which caused you to let a sigh out. Arriving at the room, the doors were closed. You were sure to make your entrance as extra as possible. As if saying 'I'm back from the dead'.

All you could hear was chattering, music and plenty of other things. But the doors creaked open and behold Y/n L/n stood with her two comadres by her side and the bodyguards around. Time seemed to slow down as the all and mighty powerful assassin stood at the doors of an engagement party. Everyone seemed stunned and some even praised her as she confidently made her way to her close friend with each step making a path of pure richness. While making her way nothing but respect was earned by the powerful men and women present. Some feared, hated, respected, and admired all this one person who barely even makes herself shown. Its surprising she could create such feelings toward people. The whole room locked in facing Y/n L/n and just her. Even the one and mighty richest mafia leader in the mafia industry. Levi Ackerman.

Levi Ackerman, the richest and most powerful mafia leader known. Nothing but respect is also shown when he's present. But all he cares about is moving forward with his very well known closest friends. Levi Ackerman is known to be a ruthless killer and power hungry man with no emotion or interest in anything. Anyone, women or men, would fall for his looks, even sell themselves to him as if he was the devil who'd grant you anything. Currently all mighty Levi was in search of a wife not because he's lonely or because he wants to. It's all because of an heir and managing his business as he owns millions money worth of trademarks and mafia organizations. No woman has interested him even after wonderful proposals from money hungry fathers, no women interested him or at least that is what he thought.

You could call it love at first sight.

He's heard about her and how powerful of a woman she is, maybe even ranking just right behind him. But today was his lucky day because load and behold Y/n L/n was just a few meters away making her spectacular entrance as powerful as she is.

All Levi could think of was changing your name into an Ackerman.

                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀