ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽

A scenery out of a movie was the first thought that came to your mind as you grew closer to the helicopter's landing point. The distant land that you were now approaching was going to be nothing more than another job site where you make a complicated mission into your lifestyle. You now have the chance to make the land of the enemy into your own possession. A possession of power and goals.

Everyone seated inside the helicopter had become prepared and ready. Not a single mistake was to be made on this mission. A single wrong move and it will cost a life. Maybe even the life of everyone.

You were no stranger to danger, but hell, even you knew your limits. Having to face Marley's Mafia compound was going to be one shithole. You were facing talented killers and organizers who could possibly be well beyond prepared for your organization's arrival and could kill you guys all. A Mafia Organization that was known for their long history of crime but then again, they had no idea you guys were about to take their crime rights away. If all goes according to plan, you guys would be winning a Yeager family fight and making groundbreaking criminal history.

"Y/n" Levi called, as he made deep eye contact with you. His eyes gleamed from worry and adrenaline.

"Yes?" you responded

"Don't get hurt, Love" Levi stated as he pushed you into a deep and passionate kiss. A kiss that felt eternal yet short. Something you were scared to never experience again.

From there, you and everyone on that helicopter were now about to make a run for your lives. You guys were in Marley territory in the middle of the night, each one of you was going to run off into areas where Zeke's Mafia Organizations were laid off at. From there it was up to you guys to defeat them and eventually get to Zeke and finish him off. Marley was very well known for its mafia-run business and its growing criminal rate, the whole place was a warfare to be. Everyone was mostly guaranteed a fight.

"I think I just shit my pants" were the words Jean said as it echoed in the helicopter as soon as the door opened to get everyone out.

"Hold your shit, Jean, -

shits about to get real," Levi remarked with a stern voice, funny enough he did not notice his comical remark. But of course everyone else did. Especially Hange.

Finally, It was time to work. Everyone, one by one. made their way out of the helicopter and rushed toward their designated location. Hange made sure to remind you to not trip as you made your way out. Then you just so happened to trip. But of course, you thugged it out. You're an assassin for god's sake.

The distance from your base point to where you were running was such a long distance. You had memorized the path of your pinpoint location from the 3D walkthrough map on your phone so you had an idea of where you should be heading. But even then, the darkness made it difficult to figure out where you were going most of the time. Luckily most of the paths you were taking had some sort of light post around to lighten up the rocky road paths. Like any good Assassian, you made sure to prepare you knowledge on how to get around foriegn land.

Soon enough you had made it halfway to your destination, but a crucial detail was about to make or break everything. You felt a pair of eyes. Someone was watching you. Who? No clue.

Just as you were about to turn your head, a knife came flying past your head. Its was a brutal throw and surley a Marley citizen tactic.

The sudden action caught you off guard and quickly made you realize where the culprit was. In between an alley was a male figure, striking his eyes into yours—a clear kill intent.

But of course, a simple scare was not about to ruin your mission. So you rushed toward him and swiftly took a blade out of your pocket and quickly took care of him. In one swift motion, you left him motionless.

Lucky for you, he looked like a random criminal trying to pass the time but from a tattoo on his arm, it was clear he was associated with the Zeke's Yeagear Mafia. Which could mean, he expected your group's mission. You wasted no time in rushing back to your destination. You most definitely had no time to waste. You were particularly given the most incriminated part of the area and had the most enemies to fight off overall.

You just couldn't wait for that paycheck to hit.

One thing is for sure, you were closer to danger than ever. Every step you took you felt watched from a distance and that disturbed you. Whoever it was, they were keeping up with you for a while and had a very good ability to keep hidden. Sooner or later they were going to show, but you felt an uneasy tension of knowing this particular follower. But just as you were about to try and lose them, they had the advantage of running right ahead of you and catching you.

Making eye to eye with the individual and you realized it was none other than that one fuck.