ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽

Sitting comfortably in your chair you patiently waited for kasai to explain what happened last night. For all you know you could've sold your very existence. You watched carefully as kasai settled the breakfast on your long table. Once your plate was in front of you, you dug in without hesitation. Kasai then settled to the seat in the right to where you were seated from. With that he started speaking,

"So, last night you seemed to have gotten really drunk..." he stated in a teasingly manner knowing that he had some type of black mail to use against you.

"Yes I can tell" you stated sarcastically as if you didn't wake up in the most unusual setting ever.

"Well, after you finished talking to us you headed to hange who told you she wanted to do shots. Once you were in your tenth shot, Levi decided to join as well and slowly more and more people just kept drinking."
"After a while me and Lindsey decided to look for you to see if you were ready to leave but you were nowhere to be found. After a while we found you, Levi and Hange all walking together with your arms around each other."

That memory seemed to have hit you directly in the gut because in that same moment you remembered talking about how you were all lonely and broken. Basically spilling your feelings to each other. In other words an embarrassment to your own self showing weakness.

"Yall seemed to be very emotional in a way.... But you told me and lindsey to leave the party and so that's what we did."
"After that we just assumed you slept over there since it was a long night."

"Oh" was all you could say since your memories seemed to have been brought back. To say the least, what Kasai said was not the only embarrassing thing you said or did. All you knew now is never in your life will you ever drink around them again and that was final.

By then you had finished your breakfast and made your way to your office to just stop and collect yourself for today.

While making your way into your office you saw Lindsey make her way to you. She seemed to have an eager look on her face which always meant a bad sign. Slowly you started to turn around wanting to avoid whatever she has to say. But luck was not on your side since she was closer to you than you expected.

"What do I owe the pleasure to have you approach me lindsey?"

"Raise my paycheck and these photos will never make the public eye" with that she proceeded to show pictures of you sleeping drunkenly around Levi and hange. This made your heart drop just because if people knew you were like this people would instantly believe you like any weak soul and you could not have that.

Slowly meeting lindsay gaze you responded

"How much?"

"You already know my price miss l/n"

"Your next paycheck will have your new balance" and with that she left all you could think now was how Lindsey knew her way into your soul inorder to get money out of you. All in all, Lindsey is rich enough to own her own estate but somehow she still is by your side and you appreciate that.

Finally you made your way into your office and seated yourself. After everything that had happened last night you regretted nothing just because that was the most fun you have ever had in your life.

Little did you know, Levi Ackerman was having a mental breakdown as to what he had done while intoxicated and whining to Erwin as to how messy his estate was. But he was happy you enjoyed yourself.

                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀