ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔢𝔫

~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽

Silence. The now empty halls were greatly illuminated by lamps and your steps were as light as a feather. Making your way into a secluded room far into the hall you noticed that this job has taken more time than usual. Usually you'd go into the manor and quickly kill the target. But it seems like this maor was much more complicated to go through, especially in the middle of the night. Arriving in a room that seemed to be the target  bedroom you hid inside the bathroom. More specifically inside the shower. Your plan was to catch him in the middle of wanting to take a shower and slit his throat and make it look like a suicide. Although your plans can either be great or sometimes your own demise you still were going with it. Standing in the shower with a weapon in hand you patiently waited for the victim to arrive. This victim was called nick. He was an older man with power that had been abused within people. He was accused of many frauds but denied them all. He has issues, and you'd make sure to quickly end them with the end of your knife going through his throat. The door then opens and the prey starts to head into its trap.

"Ha, such wasteful people who cause my plans to fail! I'm tired of them always getting in my way....how I wish they could all just drop fucking dead." Nick stated heading into the bathroom while taking his towels with him. He slowly entered and settled his items on a flat surface.

In reality you didn't know whether to kill him before he entered the shower or not. But you decided to just end it now since you had no interest in seeing another man's bare body if you waited.

While Nick was about to unbutton his blouse he was grabbed by the neck and silenced with a gloved hand on his mouth.

"So your nick? Don't worry I'll make your death as fast as possible" you taunted letting him know who had the dominance here.

Nick on the other hand was watching through the mirror the female figure hidden with a mask and black attire, having a weapon against his throat and ready to end his life. But his analysis on his 'executor' had ended once his throat was sliced.

"Well that's all for today" you tiredly said as you made your way out of the manor. You then proceeded to call the customer  who hired you for the assasination. After the call had been picked up you quickly gave them the response they wanted

"The job has been done, send me my money"

"Yes ma'am..... I sent it to you miss l/n. Hope we can do more business in the future"

And with that you checked your account and ended the call as quickly as possible.

After exiting the manor and making your way back home you got an unexpected call from someone. No one knew your personal number and having a random number call you was very, very rare to you. Nonetheless you answered. Answering the call of the number who was unknown, you started the conversation.

"State your name and business."

In the other line was a male who was a great mafia associate and who's desire was to get revenge on a certain enemy of his but with that he needed great assets for help. He also is a dear friend or more like nausience to Levi ackerman. He knew Levi had recently had a good relationship with you and he had all intentions of having you on his side to make sure his revenge is successful. Although his 'dear friends' state that his plans are all just a big massacre, he insists on moving on with his plan. Even his wife opposed him and she is always on his side.

Not wasting any time he answered your question.

"Eren Yeagar, and I'd like to form a partnership with you miss l/n"

                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀