ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽

Waking up to the sound of whispers around you, you lifted your head quickly. The sight before you was quite unexpected. To make it clear you were still in levi's mansion but not just you. The guests were here as well. Some were asleep all over the place others were waking up. You on the other hand were in a tight spot. Like literally you were being squished by Levi and hange each in a different side of you. Hange was hugging your legs tightly, while Levi had his arms around your waist leaning on you. Your memory of last night was blurry and this made you think of what had happened last night but no image appeared. You quickly looked around the area so see if you could find Kasai and Lindsey but no sight of either. This made you worry but it also relieved you since they hadn't seen you in this situation.

You rose from your spot and made your way to the nearest bathroom to get yourself fully woken up. You were very confused as to why you woke up on a couch surrounded by drunk people instead of your comfy bed. Although this is a sight you would never forget. Your thoughts got interrupted by a knock on the bathroom door.

"Sorry it's occupied" you responded thinking someone was wanting to use the bathroom although you were just checking yourself in the mirror.

"y/n it's me Levi" responded Levi in a groggily morning voice that sounded quite nice.

"Oh give me a second" you hurriedly opened the door and stepped out.

"So, what do I owe the pleasure of waking up to such a interesting sight Ackerman"

"Tch, I have no idea what happened last night love but could you help me get these pest out of my place" Levi basically begged not wanting to deal with his drunk comadres.In all honesty never in his life had he been so disgusted and if you were not here he'd most likely cruelly get rid of everyone.

"Let's go then Levi" with this both of you made it back in the Living room where half of the awake people were getting up and leaving and the other half in their dreamland. You quickly headed to hange's sleeping body and woke her up.

"Hange get up"

Slowly Hange opened her eyes and proceeded to say the following words.

"An angel? Wow am I dead? Hehe" and with that she reached her hand to caress your face when a hand quickly slapped it away as a result of awakening hange fully.

"Get your nasty hands away from my wife four-eyes" levi retorted

"Oh good morning y/n and Levi! what is going on here" hange responded looking around the room seeing everything was a mess.

"We have no clue but it's best if we tidy this place up" you stated.

"You can go ahead and leave and get cleaned up, I'm going to get this place refurnished and sanitized" and with that levi let you go back to your estate.

......

Heading inside you were greeted with the sight of kasai getting the table settled.This confused you as to why he was here but no you. Quickly making your way to him you questioned him.

"Kasai what the hell was I doing over there drunk? Why didn't you take me?"

Kasai just looked at you and chuckled at how distressed you looked

"Just go get ready for the day and we'll discuss this when you eat breakfast" was all he stated

"Since when were you my boss to tell me what to do because last time I checked I was the one writing checks" you retorted sassily while heading to your room to get washed up.

Your mind was quite clouded and your thoughts of what had happened the previous night lingered through your mind. But you couldn't wait till kasai told you what happened last night to make you wake up like that.

                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀