ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽

The light was dim inside your office, but bright enough to have a clear view of everything. As of right now you were in a state of disbelief. Why? Well it would be surprising to anybody to wake up to many different calls and letters of mafia executives and professional assassins. All of them having something different to say. Of course rumors were all passed within the mafia premises. As they get a hold of a rumor they take the rumor as the truth and go with their merry selfs to bother you for their own mischief. So you were currently bombarded with letters and calls. All you could do was decline the 'offers'. Sadly you had no other choice but to answer everything since you had no idea if it was a client or not. Just as you were finishing reading a very 'self obsessed' letter you failed to notice Lindsey walk in with a very vibrant bouquet of roses.

"y/n someone left these at the front of the estate, we checked and there are no harmful items or substances in them. They seem quite...normal" was all Lindsey commented as she set them down in front of you and made her way out.

You were not going to lie, these roses were beautiful. The white creamy color of the roses was true purity. One spec of dirt would be visible on its petals. But even the beauty did not stop you from wondering from the sender of these roses.

"Who in their right mind would send these to me?" Just as you said that you took a quick notice of a card. You took the card and gave it a good stare and proceeded to open it.

[Goodmorning,
I have sent these roses to show off the eye-catching look on them which were just as eye-catching as you. Your rebellious statement yesterday made me want to have you more. Y/n L/n I will make you my wife, be ready because you will see more of me often.
Goodbye love,
   - Levi Ackerman]

Your face was unpredictable, It hasn't been 24 hours and he has already started pursuing you. The Levi Ackerman sending roses and a written note was shocking itself. This just concluded that you were right in defining this man as someone with loose screws. You've never been sent flowers before, as cheesy as it sounds this act itself made your heart skip a beat. But nothing more than that before you realized how Levi Ackerman had gotten your address. You were sure to keep your home address a secret and the only address people knew was the 'fake home' where you picked any letter up from. So it was impossible to find your actual estate but you couldn't underestimate Levi Ackerman. He makes the impossible possible.

Recovering from the little moment, you continued to answer calls and continue working.

After giving yourself a break and now ready to go back to work mode you headed down the hall to get to your office. Just as you were about to enter you see Kasai make his way to you. He quickly signalled to the device in his hand and gave the 'business phone' to you. You immediately recognized you had a call on line. Continuing to answer the phone with your usual line "state your name and business" you were surprised to hear who it was on the other end.

"Levi Ackerman and my mission to make you my wife"

"Well if it isn't the big bad mafia boss......and me as your wife? keep dreaming" you respond with a quick witted comment.

"Well you know what they say, create your dream into a reality and that's exactly what i'm doing" he bluntly stated.

"But what I would like to know is, how did you like my gift?"

"I liked them. Thank you, But who knew you could be so romantic Mr.Ackerman"

With that comment of yours you swore you heard this so-called stoic man chuckle. A deep manly chuckle. To believe that you actually felt butterflies was rare.

"Well what can I say, I truly am giving it my all but enough of that perhaps do you have a lover behind the scenes?." he stated with curiosity, although he is trying to pursue you he could have potentially failed to notice any romantic affairs in secret.

"No, not at all" you answered

"Good because you're mine.......I'm sure this is your work phone so I wont take up more of your time but I'll see you later love" and with that he hit the red button and hanged up leaving you on the other end speechless with his possessive tobe and on what he meant with "see you later".

But your awe struck was quickly taken away as your phone quickly rang and you quickly answered with your usual line and continued your business conversations.

After some time you had successfully declined non client business and noticed you had plenty of business with clients to exterminate targets. You then proceeded to call it a day and make your way to the kitchen.

Your "business" was to get targets to kill then get paid. It was an easy job for an assassin and bigger missions such as more powerful targets were usually more complicated since the security is tight. As an assassin you have a modo which is 'killing those who have caused greater sin and destruction to this world' because you believe that only bad people should die. Never in your life have you killed an innocent being and that's how it will stay.

On your way to do whatever it was that you were going to do, you received a text message. What was more inquiring about a text message was that only very close acquaintances had your personal phone number but this number that texted was unknown. So as you quickly checked it you recognized it was the one and only Levi.

***-***-****
Get ready love, I'm heading to pick you up.
you :
Mr. Ackerman, you will be the death of me
Levi ackerman:
I would prefer if you lived ,we still have a future ahead of us.

With that you took some time to register his messages and you started to get ready. All that was in your mind was just wondering what he had planned. Either your very death or other unexpected events.

                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀