ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔬𝔫𝔢

~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽

Silence.

Not a single soul could be heard. Other than the heartbeats of impatient people.

The awaiting eyes were all on you. The one and only you.

The one who would state the plan to attack Marley and the one with the final say. To say the least you were in deep pressure. This much pressure could have possibly brought anyone to tears out of the responsibility this took. Having to be dependable and 'strong' was something not just anyone could be. Whether it's a facade or not, there is no difference. You Y/n L/n live up to your name. An assassin with quite the most skill and intelligence, anyone in the mafia world knew who you were, and what you were capable of doing. You set high standards for others who compete as assassins. So your final say is much like the final boss's words, although Eren was the boss right now, you still held a higher position than him. So it was clear you knew what you were doing. You were Y/n L/n for gods sake. No one could outrun you that easily, so a simple say from you could end millions. So what were you going to do?

Should you give in more deep thought to the plan? Should you discuss this with someone else? Do you need more time? Or should you just wing it?

Much thinking was made in the span of seconds but then it hit you.

Ah.

Marley's mafia organization was after you, they have no actual idea as to what Eren wants to do. All they know is that you were in their territory and you're a threat to them. So they were blind attacking. They have no plan, they just want to capture you and hope for the best.

God. The realization brought you to a smile.

Matter in fact it was just too funny to bare. The once composed Assassin was now in a fit of laughter in the silent meeting room. The stray laughter of the all mighty assassin was now the only thing that filled the room. Straight up confusion was written all over the mafia members faces.

You of all people were laughing hysterically, and no one had a clue as to why. Well no one other than Levi. He, as an infamous Mafia leader, also has moments like this. Those moments you realize you have the bigger hand. The moment you know you will win. So he didn't hesitate to let his piercing eye's stare deeply into the wall ahead of him as he cracked a  smirk. A clear villainous smirk.

You cooled down and finally settled and let an amused smile fill your face. Not a happy smile, nor a sad smile. It was a true villainous smile. A smile that showed your true nature of an assassin. It showed your 'evil' side, the side that has no mercy.

Now the whole room knew you had a plan and things were going to be exciting.

So you finally composed yourself and showed your serious eye's, those eyes that held no emotion other than danger. You finally made eye contact with Eren and proceeded to explain what you had planned for the marley organization.

"We shall decoy marley-" you started off as you made it clear this plan had much more into it.

"Let's send them off to........ The outer part of pardis" you stated, as what you were saying may have not been exactly what they were expecting but it was clear as a picture for you. Sending them near paradis but farther away from the actual mafia hideout would give a chance to make your way into Marley and attack them first.

"As they get sent off, We make our way into Marley and separate from there. I'm sure they have only sent a few of the mafia members after me, so it won't take much to take them out on the outer side of paradis and continue with the others. As for our previous placements in marley we will continue them, we will just have to be more careful and not be found out. If for some reason they know we are in Marley before we even get rid of half their Marley members things will get messy" you continued as you made it clear as to what will take place. You had it in mind that things could possibly cycle out of your plan but you were confident that the end result would be good.

Everyone knew you were a very critical thinker and knew your stuff, as far as they knew you were the most wanted assassin with many kill's and clients. So a simple raid and plan like this was entrusted to you and only you. Levi could also be apart of this but his movements and calculations are out of connections and the simple spight of the moment. So he stayed to the side and let you take the spotlight.

As you finished up talking about your plan, Eren finally spoke out. His simple words were enough to give a clear answer to everyone.

"Then let's get moving" His voice boomed as he felt confident with this plan as well. As his words made it through all the mafia members present, they all stood up and went straight to their positions. From Armin, Annie, Hange, Erwin to Sasha, Jean, And Connie, plus many more all made sure to quickly pack up and get ready to get this plan into action.

As everyone made their way out and into their correct positions, someone from Marley had no idea what was coming.

The blonde man with glasses who is sitting in an expensive chair while his black suit fitted him just perfectly. As he sat in a near manner and made sure he had his legs crossed, while smoking a large cig. His composure seemed to be relaxed. A very well known marley mafia leader. None other than Zeke Yeager. The half brother of Eren yeager.

Oh what awaited these two.....

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀