ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽

Helicopter blades making constant chopping sounds were consuming the ears of everyone seated inside the helicopter. The firmly seated members of a criminal organization were all ready and suited up to proceed with the one and only massacre plan.

The anxiousness and anticipation was filling the air as everyone stayed silent for a long period of time. The silence was not uncomfortable for anyone at all. It was matter infact peaceful.

Quite in a sudden halt the helicopter took a rough turn and it caused everyone to hold on to the nearest object near them. Sadly the nearest object beside you was a good looking man who was trying his best to look cool by holding you in this sudden moment, which only caused him the embarrassment of hitting his head harshly on the helicopter side as the turn continued. As you watched him bump his head, it all went in slow motion. All you could do was let out a giggle and move your head opposite to his to bare him the embarrasment.

The harsh turn was soon over in a matter of seconds  and everyone settled into conversation with each other to pass time.

As you were making small talk with Levi about who makes more money in the mafia system. A very curious Sasha approaches both yours and Levi's way.

Of course this could only mean one thing.

Food.

"Y/n'' the voice of the beautiful brown haired woman who presented herself in front of you said.

"Yes Sasha?" you questioned

"Do you perhaps-....." A sudden pause was made as her face was now turning a hue of pink and her eyes stopped looking directly at yours. Her eyes made eye contact with everything but you. Her tone got awfully quieter as well.

Breaking the awkwardness she continues with her sentence,

"Do you perhaps have anything to ... eat? Perhaps cookies, chocolate bars, cereal, salad, tacos, Chinese food, anything?" Sasha's voice was no longer quiet; her voice got higher and higher as she spoke. You could clearly see as she was savoring all these foods. Sasha's food options flooded your mind and you did a inside note that you were right about what she was coming for but then it was interrupted as a rude man began speaking.

"Oh but of course.. She has something just for you.. Look she has some fresh tacos over there" The sarcastic voice of Levi spoke as he pointed at the opposite side of the helicopter. Sasha on the other hand believed every word he said.

"Really?" the now smiling Sasha turned to see where the tacos were at in the direction Levi pointed at.

Levi had no hesitation to actually tell her the hard truth as she actually believed him.

"No you dumb shit, we're in the middle of the fucking sky and your thinking of tacos and chinese food?" said Levi as he was now looking at Sasha with a face of stupidity as Sasha's smile faded quickly and she turned to you with a pout on her face.

From her expression on her face you could tell that it was time for you to step in and handle this situation.

"Excuse this old man, but i'm sorry to say we have no food on the helicopter" you sadly said to sasha as she nodded and made her way to her seat.

                                            ....

Traveling in a helicopter was so time consuming and boring. The spiraling wind blades made the most annoying sound to your ears. For some reason you were easily irritated by the growing sound of the blades. To make things worse you had a headache from the constant chattering that was happening among the group.That only caused your headache to grow. This only caused a visible irritated look to appear on your face. Unknown to you, Levi was eyeing you from the corner of his eye as you made such a depressing and irritated look. He was wondering if you were in your lady month or if you were growing tired of this plan. He had no issue in abandoning the plan if that was what you wanted.

From the corner of your eye you could see Levi looking at you. This made you turn your head and face him. Now both of you were making eye contact and you made conversation first to get your mind off of the headache.

"I'm so tired," you said with a low hushed voice to avoid interrupting everyone else conversing.

"I really just wanna hop off this plane and die" you continued.

Levi was now taking in what you have just said and was thinking on how he should respond. Clearing his throat he spoke.

"Well if this makes you feel any better, the helicopter is arriving to the destination soon, so dont kill yourself before we arrive dear." Levi said with a half-hearted smile easily only for you to see.

Before you could respond the helicopter intercom came on and the helicopter pilot began to talk.

"We are nearing the destination so please stay seated and hold on."

With hearing the news you said some words.

"Thank god we're about to land" your exasperated voice announced as everyone got themselves together and settled.

The moment was approaching and you and your members were about to land on the enemy's territory. This was the moment everyone was waiting for and had been dreading. It was finally the moment to take action in the master plan to finally end this yeager dispute.

As the helicopter grew closer to the area everyone became nervous for the rush of adrenaline that would soon be inside each and every one of the members once they were in action. Because soon you would be in war.

But it wasnt just any war, its was a deadly war a war that could only mean the freedom of some.

                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

So..... I have been absent for a long time on wattpad and I'm finally back to continue to post 🤥 So im sorry about that. Anyways anyone know some good tips for APA annotated biblograohys or however you spell it😘