ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽

Taking in the rhythmic ring tone of the phone, your eyes wandered and made contact with Levi's. He curiously looked down at your phone and wondered who was calling you at this time. Of course he knew you were a busy woman and had constant phone calls but he knew you were currently holding your personal phone. Not many people knew your number to your personal phone, matter of fact only certain people holded your number and they all had names. His eyes pierced through your soul as you let the phone ring for another few seconds as you noticed the random number. Your mind wondered as to who in the world would be calling you at this time and who it was. Especially Levi, his stare was deadly. On his mind right now that number could be your secret lover's number. Although he loved you, you were a woman with secrets that were still hidden deep with you and for all he could know you could be hiding lovers all around the country. He was doubting things all of a sudden. Was your love a facade?.

You on the other hand were quick to finally answer the phone and place it next to your ear and speak, as Levi intensely watched you, although you had no idea why his gaze was so sour.

"Name and business." your tone cold.

"Y/n it's me" the high pitched voice made its ways through your ears
"Its Hange!, I just got a new phone and wanted you to get my number. Sorry if I scared you."

"Oh no worries, it's fine" you stated, your tone much more normalized. Yet you still could feel the gaze of the person next to you. Who you still wondered why they were so inclined.

"Okay, that's all. I'll call you later wifey" and with that hange ended the call.

As you put the phone down, you faced Levi who was intensely watching you. His whole face looked serious. The way he stared at you made you feel powerless. You hated that. The gaze of others who believe they were better. The gaze that made you feel less powerful. You had no idea why he suddenly got moody and his mouth suddenly opened and spoke some cold words.

"Who was that?" Levi's tone was cold. His form was on high alert.

"Why are you mad?" your eye's scrunched up to a glare. You hated the way his tone sounded. For all you knew you had done nothing wrong and all of a sudden he is pissed. Even if you held him dear, no one could speak to you like that unless you deserved it. As of right now you did nothing bad.

"I asked you a question, who was that?" Once again Levi had thought you were just trying to change the topic. At this moment his thoughts had gotten the best of him. His jealousy and trust was on a thin line.

"Ha, talk to me like that again and I'll cut your dick off. It was hange." your eyes were filled with an amused glimmer but they were in the shape of a glare and a deadly one at that.

"I'm no longer hungry, I'll take my leave first." you stated as you got up and made your way back to your office.

"Wai-" levi got cut off as his phone suddenly rang.

Angrily he checked and it was none other than that same number that called you. He quickly answered and nonetheless it was hange.

At that moment Levi realised he had let his thoughts get the best of him. He truly messed up. He was truly such a mess. How could he think of such a thing? What was wrong with him? Did he think you would leave him like everyone else?

Quickly he got up and made his way to your office to apologize and explain as to why he acted rashly. He truly was thinking of getting on his knees and apologising as it was all his fault. He could never lose someone as precious as you. Once he made it in front of the door he knocked.

"Y/n please, can we talk."

"Come in" once again your cold voice pierced his ears.

As he entered the room, your eye's paid no attention to his entrance. You were practically ignoring him. Acting like he was non-existent. This made his heart drop. You were mad and you actually had a reason why.

"Please sit, and make it quick. I have clients on call" you stated. Your form was immaculate. The way you were seated on the chair made it seem as if you were the ruler of the world. The cold air was circulating the once warm atmosphere. Levi was basically astonished as you were keeping such a cold tone and not moving an inch. You were truly giving him no chances.

"Love, I'm truly so sorry, I was mad for no reason"
"I had thought you were keeping a secret number for your lover and I got jealous." his wary voice was heard. He truly meant everything he said. His eyes were now filled with sorrow and regret.

"Do you have no trust in me ackerman?" your voice laced with confusion. You had again a confused mindset. Why would he even think such things?

"Love, my life is not perfect and I have trouble in fully trusting individuals. Pieces of shit keep making me have what you call trust issues. I know I acted terrible and I'll do whatever you want. I'll clean your house by myself  but please understand I have a hard way to control my feelings."

The office was quiet for some seconds. You were feeling guilty for making him just spout like this. You suddenly got up and you could say you sensually made your way to Levi. Your steps grew closer to where levi was seated. His eyes were suddenly wide as you just sat on his lap and whispered in his ear.

"I myself have trouble expressing my feelings. I get a little jealous, a little selfish but it's all good. We both have our troubles Levi"

"So just kiss me" and with that both your lips locked.

                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀