ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽

Turning your head around you were face to face with the tall short blonde hair woman you saw earlier. Her way with words was quite soothing. Not wanting to wait any longer to answer her question you proceeded to speak.

"Good afternoon yelena"
"I'd very much like to have a glass of wine with you"

Your answer made yelena smirk in delight. She was delighted that you agreed to her proposition and was very much excited to get to know the mighty assassin.

You quickly said your farewells to the group you were with and proceeded to walk alongside with yelena to the beverage bar on the other side of the room. You were quite intrigued why this woman wanted to have a drink with you. Maybe she wanted to contract you for a job? Who knew. But you were happy to get a drink of wine since that is a hobby of yours. Both of you eventually arrived at the bar and both sat on the stools and ordered you wine bottles.

You quickly took a sip of your wine and to say all your problems were solved just by this exquisite drink was an understatement. Nothing could ruin the marvelous taste of such an expensive wine. Your admiration for your wine was over when you heard yelena start speaking.

"So is it true you're the mighty assassin here?" she asked, wanting your words to tell her that you were a powerful being. She herself wanted to see your praises into a reality herself. That was one reason she attended the party and the other reason was because she needed to know all  the people she will be working with when erens mission starts.

"Well that's what people say, although I do not see myself like that"
"I'm sure there are many more skilled people here" was what stated. In all honesty this was true you definitely knew people here are much more skilled than you. But people always liked to praise you since in addition to your skills also came money and power which you also had.

"Possibly but even so you are very well known yet you don't bother to make great appearances in events, why is that?"

"I am not one to use my power and wealth to show off to others. I myself am an introvert, and do not like being in the eyes of others. If I could I'd live my life quietly but ever since I got a title my life is all over the place. But even so I chose this life and will continue to." you spoke explaining your reason as to why you prefer to stay hidden.

"I See, well you're quite a beauty for an assassin"
"I'd expected someone much more different, maybe even more masculine" she retorted as when she first examined you, you were much more feminine and curvy. You didn't seem to have muscle everywhere.

Her comment made you chuckle. The thing is when people hear that title of the mighty assassin they always assume you to be more buff. But you were not a fan of muscle and neither was your eating habit. Even if you train and are able to move skilly your eating habit balances your weight. But in all honesty you have no care as to how you look as long as you're able to keep your skill.

"I get that alot but I guess my eating habits balance me out or something like that".

From here you and yelena had a conversation until Levi found you and took you to the food bar so you could have something to eat since you arrived and didn't eat anything. While finishing your food Levi started to speak.

"How are you liking your birthday party love?"

Answering his question you responded.

"I'm quite enjoying it. I've never actually been celebrated for my existence like this" you stated with a small smile that did not go unnoticed by Levi.

"Well i'm glad to be here to enjoy your beauty and existence y/n" he spoke, talking like a little teenager in love.

"Thank you for everything and thanks to all your friends who accepted me" you stated with a thankful smile. You were very happy to meet new people and see the people Levi was close with. They accepted you like a long friend which you had very little of since you were a reserved person all the time and solely remained in business.

"If you really want to thank me love, do me a favor and accept my marriage proposal"

"What a persistent man you are levi"
"Sadly i'd have to reject but maybe in the future ackerman '' With that you did something you would have not expected but you didn't regret at all.

You gave Levi a quick peck on the cheek and left to find kasai and lindsey to see how they were.

Levi was left somewhat flustered at your action but could not stop the smirk growing on his lips. He was deeply in love with you.

                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀