ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽

The room was in comfortable silence. You were finally going to talk about such a topic which could change things to the best or worst. But whatever it was you were finally going to say it. You nerves were all over the fucking place but there was no going back now.

"Levi do you actually like me?" before saying anything else you wanted to make sure he was completely sure he likes you. You did not want to make the wrong decision.

"Of course I do my love, Why?" Levi was more than confused now. He really had no hope for a good outcome. But the words that you proceeded to say said otherwise.

"Levi Ackerman I like you" those words smoothly made their way out of your mouth. To say those words made you relive any type of worry you had. This just made your system clear.

On the other hand Levi was completely shocked. Never in a million years would he think you the almighty assian would say such words. In all honesty this was such big news. Nothing could describe the joy you had just brought to his heart. He himself finally found a way into your heart. Not wasting any time he got up from where he was seated at and went up to you and gave you an unexpected gift.

The gift being a kiss. The kiss was a desperate fuel both wanted and needed. This kiss was filled with passion and love. To describe the kiss was difficult. It would be hard to give justice as to how great both of your lips felt together. Nothing in the world could compare to both of you stimously sharing your love. Sadly this romantic kiss soon ended. But both your heads leaned together while catching your breath. Levi then spoke.

"y/n are you really saying the truth?" He truly could not believe you finally accepted him.

"Of course I am Levi," you stated with a smile and small chuckle.

"Marry me then"

"Let's date first, then we could move to that step" you stated. Although you accepted your feelings. Marrying each other was quite fast. In your opinion dating and giving each other more time to get to know each other was a good start. Of course you hoped time would go by quick so you could finally be called Mrs. Ackerman.

"Whatever you want love, I truly can't describe how I'm feeling right now. I'm very happy to know I'm halfway done with making you my wife" Levi said. Since the beginning of laying his eyes on you he knew you would be a hard person to give in. But to finally accomplish so much with you made his heart fill with joy. All he really needed to do was wait and finally marry you and call you his wife.

Both of you just gave each other a hard stare and proceeded to give each other a kiss once again. This kiss will be one of many. Even so both have a journey ahead. The Almighty Y/n L/n and feared Levi Ackerman were finally together. What a sight that will be for the others.

                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀