ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔴𝔬

~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽

Your hurried steps made their way through your home halls. At the moment you had no time to spare as you were in the middle of a 'war'. You had too much to do in less than a day.

A day was a whole 24 hours,1440 minutes or 86400 seconds, which was simply not enough time.

Your paced speed walk was heard by the distant kasai, who was also hurriedly getting ready to leave, as he was also contributing to the 'Marley invasion'. As he noticed your figure heading straight to where he was at, he stopped his actions and stopped you in your tracks. Your once rhythmic steps were now faltering into a rumble. A sudden confusion arised you as he stepped into your way. His tall slim figure basically hovered over you as you stood there straight, with a brow arching out of confusion. Your eye's made their way into Kasai's. A subtle eye contact was made until Kasai's voice then rang out.

"Miss y/n?" his voice questioning your name as he took a minute to continue, his tone softening then.

"...Would you really like to go through with this invasion?" The  same question he kept to himself ever since you accepted the whole mission was eating him up. He himself cared for you. As a student, Butler, and a close friend, he cared for you as if you were his own mother. You were the only one to give him an opportunity to change his life, a life full of danger but a good dangerous life. One filled with dignity and grattitude. So, what else could he do than to question someone he cared for about something that was ultimately dangerous? "Do you really want to risk your life like this?"

Your once confused face was now merging into a understanding one. Even Kasai knew the dangers of doing this mission. A mission that was only created for selfish reasons by a self-minded person. So why were you doing this again?

Was it for the money? Of course but you already have enough of it.

Or was it for Levi? The man who you are now committed to, and the same man who almost begged on his knees to be with you.

The answer was obvious, you were willing to risk your life to be fighting next to levi.

The realization of your true purpose was quite immediate, your senses came back as the long pause for your answer awaited. You were an assassin who was willing to risk alot for a man who has about the same power as you, if not more. A man with wealth and looks, A man that could look at you and have you on your knees. A man who loved you, and gave it his all to make you his. So were you still willing to risk your life for him? Duh. With a heartbeat.

Since the answer was clear, you answered kasai.

"What type of assassin would I be if I couldn't go through with this mission? Tell me Kasai, what did I teach you?" your confident voice boomed out. As you now questioned him.

"To always complete a mission you've already committed to," Kasai's reluctant voice stated. He knew exactly what you were talking about. He knew you would reject his question but his very concerned mind could not help but to ask.

"I'm going to say this now, as your boss do not question what I do.... But as your friend I appreciate the concern but my mind is made up" you said as you patted kasai on the shoulder and passed him to continue walking.

As you walked away kasai wanted to say and speak more but you stopped and continued to face straight ahead already knowing what he wanted to say. Before he could get a word in you began to speak.

"Plus you know I'm free-willed. If I die then I die, oh well. So don't worry too much about me"

With that you continued walking and left your butler standing

....

After the short lived conversation with Kasai, you finished preparing for the mission and made your way into the designated spot where a helicopter would pick you and the member's up.

Your foot hit the concrete paved road as you stepped out of your vehicle and walked to the spot every member was currently standing at, which included Levi.

From the distance you were at you could see his short figure turn to look at you. His once stern bored face was now a less stern face. His eyes locked with yours as you made your way into his direction. While heading to him Levi couldnt help but to stare. The way Levi's eyes roamed all over your body was just exciting. His eyes knew your body so well and for that reason he could not take them off of you. You also seemed to be walking in a teasing manner. Of course, he was right. You felt his eyes on you while walking, so you took advantage of that by taking the most sexy steps ever known to man.

Even before your big mission, it was always an honor to make Levi feel things.

As you finally stood right in front of Levi Ackerman, none of you spoke a word and you took his hand and made your way into the helicopter that was about to land. But of course this helicopter was also accompanied by the Hange Zoe who poked their head out of the window with a flashing smirk and casually waved directly to you.

Soon enough the helicopter gushed immense amounts of air which blew the hair of everyone except connie.

The helicopter was now landed and Hange made their way out.

"You know the drill, we have an important mission to do!" Hange's voice stated as they hurried everyone to get in.

With that finally one by one everyone made their way into the helicopter and got seated.

And it was finally the start of the Marley invasion mission.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

- More updates will come, i'm working on them. So please be patient🤱🏻