ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔴𝔬

~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽

Today was a busy day and to say the least it was the day of the event. The whole estate was in a rush getting ready. Last night you had to go to bed early just because you knew you would need the extra sleep. But that was not much of a help as you still slept less than needed. When you had awakened this morning you felt like shit. Even so you had no time to waste and made sure you had everything in place for later today. As of right now you were headed to find your attire and your weapons that would be kept within your attire. You always carried precautionary weapons but today was more of a requirement as it's a dangerous place to be at. Steadily you made your way into your closet and got ready.

Slowly you made your way out after getting renovated and honestly you looked well put together. This attire was neither casual or extra. It was not an attire that makes you look plain but it was neither an attire that made you look hot. But the outfit was outstanding for you. It was none other than an outfit that showed your feminine side yet if kept if professional. Your attire for sure would get the looks of many. Your attire gave off the 'I'm a powerful person' and 'dont mess with me' vibes. Over all this fits you perfectly with your persona and image of what others see you as. In the end you couldn't look any better.

After finishing the finishing touches, you gave yourself one last look and confidently walked out. You were currently headed to do some other stuff before heading to the event. You were assigned a time to arrive at the event. You were told that you should arrive after most people have settled into the event room. This was done just because the main host would sit in the middle with the other investor's on the side. But of course since you were the main host this year you had to be recognized as that.

Your thoughts got interrupted by Kasai speaking.

"It's time y/n"

With that you made your way to the event.

......

Right now you have been observing the outside event. You noticed the different locations of armed guards and watched as many different people entered into the event. Some people looked extra in attire and others looked like they were trying to brag of how powerful they were. These people are those who you wished would just shut their mouth's.The event was located at a grand palace looking place where the auction and investments would take place. Over all this made you quite happy at the result of how it looked. As you atverted your sight from the place you gave yourself a last sigh and made your way out of the car.

As you got out, Guards quickly surrounded you and your trusted butler and maid both came side by side with you. This gave you deja vu from when you entered f/n engagement party. Calmly you started to walk straight into the event with your surrounded bodyguard self.

While walking inside you could see many people watching either from the side or through the windows of the main hall. You continued to make your way confidently into the building with such a radiant aura that was mixed in with different feelings. But it was mostly a powerful and deadly aura. You continued walking , your steps making a loud sound and the footsteps of the guards made it even more lounder. Nonetheless you still overpowered the guards. Out of curiosity you side eyed kasai and Lindsey and to say you were impressed with their confident walk and face was quite a sight. Both had a stern face and sight of powerful people who'd kill with looks. This was not a sight you would get used to as it does not fit their personalities.

With each movement you had arrived at the grand door's that would lead you into another display of yourself. But not only that, you had to talk and engage with these people. With no time wasted the two guards of the room opened the door and behold you were now the spotlight.

There was once again the mighty Y/n L/n. Standing at the door looking espectacular and with her famous cold face that was never shown to change. Your movements were all watched. Not one person could remove their eyes from you. Your presence was none other than the powerful assassin that had plenty of theory's. To be in your presence was like seeing a god but instead the worshipers were none other than murder's. You swiftly moved through the room heading straight.

The image of the room was one of a kind. It reminded you of a throne although it had four seats up on a stage. Three of them had none other than Castro, Willian and Lucius. All looking directly at you. Then there was the main seat that was just for you. But the seat's were not the only thing that caught your eye. The one and only Levi Ackerman was seated in the first row of auction seats. There were also many other familiar faces such as Hange zoe , Eren Yeagar, Mikasa yeagar, Armin Arlert and many others. They were all staring at you. They themselves looked so much more different. Some would say they looked deadly with their looks.

As of now you were face to face with your seat and swiftly turned sound and faced the people and headed into the mic. All eyes were on you as you speaked.

"Welcome to this year's event. I will be the host and some of you may know but im Y/n L/n." Your presence was felt with each word that was loudly transmitted through the microphone. Everyone could clearly hear you and your eye's were the same one's everyone feared but admired.

"I hope this event is one you'll never forget".

                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀