ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔴𝔬

~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽

The vibrant rays of sunshine peeked through the small cracks in between the curtains.  This brightened the room and caused you to start awakening from your sleep.  The cool air in the room could be felt as your uncovered arms started to get goosebumps, tiredly you opened your eyes. Your eyesight seemed to be cloudy for a moment until they adjusted to the lightened room. You had no strength to do anything other than to look at the ceiling. The creamy white, smooth ceiling. Your face was blank as you were just dumbfounded at the moment. That was until you felt something breathing on your neck. You suddenly tensed and slowly adverted your eye's to your right. As you turned you were meeted with a peaceful sleeping face. None other than Levi's. Of course the activities from yesterday rushed through your mind and to say the least every single minute of it was just one of a kind. The whimpering, passion, and Love that was given, was just out of this world. Nothing could replace such a beautiful night both you and Levi spent. Your thoughts were interrupted as you noticed that levi was stirring around. His stirring came to a stop when he found his hands wrapping around your waist and once again went to his peaceful sleep.

This action itself brought a smile to your face. Your boyfriend levi ackerman was such a baby. The pestering guy who never stopped his 'marriage proposals' was now next to you. The same guy who is feared by many and said to be cold blooded  mafia leader was now your partner. You could say romantic partner and partner in crime. This is also the same guy who fell in love at first sight because of your eye catching appearance. What a life you were living. Suddenly the voice of Levi quickly took your attention to him.

"Good Morning Love" his voice being raspy and deep a melody to your ears. He also tightened his arms around you and gave you a sweet kiss on your collarbone.

"Good Morning, how did you sleep?" you asked, your voice also being somewhat raspy. You also faced him properly and hugged him back. Now both of you in each other's embraces.

"I slept wonderfully. I'm being honest. The best sleep in my life." Levi's words were very honest, enough to think you fucked him to sleep but then again he had insomnia. But you truly were a part of the reason he slept well. Either way, he himself would risk anything to sleep as peacefully as he did today.

"Well i'm glad, maybe we should do more night activities together. That should help you sleep better." you stated. Clearly you hinted more passionate sex. More steamy kisses. More of that ecstatic feeling and of course good sleep.

"I'm more than willing to love" a visible smirk played on Levi's face as he said those words. He himself wouldn't want to miss any night activities. Matter of fact he wished night time was here already.

From here both of you laid on the bed for another thirty minutes or so and just spoke to each other. Occasionally flirting and then again talking about whatever came to mind. The pleasure of waking up to mornings like these were pleasurable. Having your lover right next to you was just right. He was like the missing piece to your puzzle. He was that piece you desperately were looking for all those years. Now finally you've found it and it was him. Levi ackerman. You could say your once shitty life was just getting better and better. That was all you asked for and you finally were getting it. After the morning conversation both of you got dressed although you had some difficulty and Levi just laughed at your struggle. After that both made your way to breakfast.

Once both of you reached the table you noticed breakfast on the table. This gave you an impression that Kasai and Lindsey were finally home from the mission. But that meant paperwork. Work, work, work. What a tiring thing in this world. But that was the only way to have an income. Not a legal income but you didnt give a fuck as long as you eliminated nausiances and made money. Of course that being assasination, something considered bad but it just felt right.

Once seated on the table your phone rang. Surely this was an unexpected caller.

                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀