ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽

Waking up to a knock at your door, you hesitantly stood up from your very relaxing position from your bed and got up to open the door. Once the door was open there stood Kasai with an annoyed expression. Noticing his expression you concluded that you had received yet another exclusive package from your favorite scientist. Yes, hange. Yesterday you spent half the day listening to hange ramble about how honored they were to be in your presence and how they wanted to give you exclusive inventions to try out. This is the reason why you have been getting packages constantly, almost every hour. You could tell Hange did not hold back on sending stuff.

Of course yesterday Hange was later on kicked out after you had given them your number and other contact information. Levi was beyond annoyed and apologized for having a disturbance on the house tour. But not long after both of you had dinner and made yourself aquatic with each other. To say that you made yourself comfortable with the infamous levi ackerman was very much a delight experience. This makes you wonder what the future holds for you and your extraordinary life in the mafia.

Making your way downstairs to check all the 'exclusive packages', you noticed that there was a different range of size of boxes and warning signs. All you hoped was to avoid an explosion. Although these were exclusive inventions they were not on sale yet meaning they were yet to be tested. What better tester than the great assassin y/n. So there was a high chance of an explosion.

To be honest you had no intention of opening anything yet.

But one thing caught your eye as you saw a written note on a sticky note.

    [Wifey, I know you're probably refusing to open anything thinking something will explode but I assure you everything is safe to open!  So please check the stuff out.
                 -Hange Zoe ' ]

Smiling at the nickname, you decided to start opening items. Things ranged from so many different gadgets and equipment that you had no idea how to use. Even better, you had no actual instructions for any of this stuff. So all you could do was just ask the inventor themselves. But to be completely honest you were very excited to be given things that could possibly make your job easier.

Hearing the footsteps of Kasai come close. You turned to face him and he gestured to the very pretty box in his hands. The box was not any bigger than your hand, just about the size of  your palm. The box itself was velvety and the pretty embroidered logo was none other than the Ackermans logo. So of course you took notice that this was none other than Levi's doing. Once you opened the box your eyes widened at the sight. It was a diamond necklace. Yes cliche but you've never received anything from a man. So anything even as simple as a necklace would get you all happy and giddy inside. The necklace itself was sure enough one of a kind. The price of this simple necklace is equivalent to the cost of many mansions.

After finishing your admiration for the necklace you decided to wear it on the one event  that happens every five years. This event was held by big mafia leaders and would be a place where Mafia members arrange to do what they do best. That is doing illegal stuff.  It was required for people like you to attend since it was in a contract you signed. If you were to miss it without notice the mafia organization would assume you betrayed their trust and would look for you and kill you. Of course this event was still later in the year so you had some time till then.

Finally feeling content with your 'gift opening' you headed into your office and went to say your thank you's to Hange and Levi.

After your conversation with hange you proceed to call Levi. It didn't take long for him to answer as he quickly picked up.

"My love, have you received my gift number two" Levi said before you could say anything. The reason being was that he was anticipating your call for some time. So you could say he got ahead of himself.

"Yes, thank you. It's a very amazing piece of jewelry. I'm sure to use it soon." you responded 

"I'm glad, Also perhaps are you one of the members in the mafia event happening soon?" Levi questioned. He of all people knew of this but it was known her was not one to participate in things he had no interest in. This event itself was much smaller before. Only smaller organizations were involved but from the past year it had gradually grown. So this caused it to reach out for bigger mafia participants. But you were involved with the organization back when it was smaller so you had moved positions into becoming a host in it. So you were partially taking responsibility within the organization making this event.

"I am actually. I'm considered a host and have to be there and I'm sure you have received a contract and I advise you to accept, these are events that give an advantage in the mafia branches."

"Hm I see. Well if my wife says so then why not?" he teasingly answered

"Ackerman....Keep dreaming"

After another hour of talking and flirting you both finished up your conversations.

unexpectedly you got a call from your dear bestfriend. When you answered you were not expecting the news you just received.

"y/n im pregnant"

"Oh okay then..."

Silence

Huh?
What did she say? Wai-

The three words still not processing hit you like truck

"OMG F/N YOU DID THE NASTY WITH CATERPILLAR BEFORE MARRIAGE? AND IM GOING TO BE A FUCKING AUNT?" were the words the left your mouth letting f/n know that the news were transmitted into your brain and that you were very much freaking out.

Today did feel like Christmas, just so many 'gifts' given to you.

                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀