ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽

Currently you were seated in Levi's car waiting to arrive at his estate. The ride was pleasing and the atmosphere was just perfect. The only thing that bothered you was how the night was going to end. Never in your life have you had a party made for you but matter of fact you didn't even know who was going to attend. Your mind started to get somewhat clouded of negative thoughts. But then there was Levi, with a swift move he laid his hand on your lap while using his other hand to steer the wheel. This action made you feel giddy but of course you were composed. Even so you failed to notice your arrival at the estate.

The mansion was just as big as when you first saw it. The yard was green and large and just beautiful over all. Slowly you got out of the car and made your way next to levi who had put his elbow out so you could connect your arm with him. Quickly both of you faced the front of the gate in front of you and made your way through the cemented path. Slowly the doors gew closer and closer and your nerves were pretty much out of control yet you were just as composed as ever.

Finally arriving in front of the door you quickly gazed at levi who gave you a quick small smile and whispered

"Are you ready birthday girl?"

"Yea" was all you responded as the doors slowly started to open and welcome you to such a sight.

The sight was quite a sight to be honest. First of all the whole first floor was elegantly decorated. Nothing could replace such beauty and the masterpiece of equipment used to decorate. The white and gold aesthetic was just so appealing to you. There were plenty of tables and chairs, food area's, banners, gift tables, and so much more. This sight made you extremely happy but before you could inspect any longer levi pulled you forward so both entered fully inside the mansion.

As you were walking hand in hand with levi, all eyes were on you. Your appearance was expected but they never thought you could look as good as you did, especially hand in hand with the handsome Levi ackerman. People couldn't stare away from both of you but mainly you. You were truly a deadly assassin from skills to looks. You were an eye catcher.

Your view was filled with many familiar faces and some whom you've never seen before. You saw hange, erwin and f/n, eren, mikasa, kasai , lindsey and from there who knows who they were. Everyone here was well put together. Hange was wearing such an elegant suit tailored to ftt her majestically. Erwin was wearing a suit as well accompanied by a red suit tie and f/n by his side with an elegant red dress that made her pregnant stomach pop. Eren was wearing a suit but with some loose button on top of his white blouse while having his hair in a messy bun which still showed his attractiveness. Mikasa was wearing such a pretty golden glittery dress that made her appear so beautiful. Then Kasai had an elegant all black suit that accentuated his arm muscles yet sculpt him perfectly. Lindsey looked perfectly matched as well wearing a black tight dress that made her look spectacular and with her expensive jewlery it added fancyincess.

From there you took a look at the other faces that were close to your view. A female at the food station who was wearing a pretty dress with her brown lock down accompanied by two guys, a curly haired blonde and a baldy looking guy. Next was a tall woman with short blonde hair who was very attractive and next was a short blonde guy who was hand in hand with a blonde girl. In the other side of the room was a guy who had a short beard and ashy brown hair. Over all there were plenty of people but these all stuck out to you.

All your attention then got drawn to hange who greeted you from afar while making her way to you.

"Y/N HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY WIFEY" and with that you were greeted with a hug which quickly was undone when a grumpy male next to you pushed hange off.

"Keep you disgusting hands off her four eyes"

"Your gatekeeping y/n levi, let her enjoy her birthday party."hange whined but quickly changed when she noticed she hadn't introduced you to the guest.

"Oh y/n I'd like you to meet some of our close acquaintances and friends." she said while taking your hand and dragging you to some people.

While making your way there Levi decided to go talk to Erwin for a bit.

While getting dragged you made eye contact with eren who smirked at your astonishment expression. He could tell you were such a preserved person who only did your job and left. He had no real details about your life but was yet intrigued as how you could contain power like that.

"y/n meet the main trainees of levi" hange stated as she wanted to introduce that trainees who once worked and trained under levi and who now grew into creating their own gangs.

"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you all" was what you stated watching with wide eyes opened people who were amazed at how someone like you could just be this amazing.

"You're so cool miss l/n! My name is sasha braus!" stated that brown haired female who was once located at the food bar.

"My name is Jean kristen at your service" named the ashy brown haired male.

"Connie springer" the baldy guy stated

"It's nice to meet you, my name is Armin and this is my girlfriend Annie, " pointed the short blonde haired guy and the blonde woman beside him.

"You already know us y/n" eren spoke as mikasa gave you a smile and said a quick  'happy birthday'

"There are more to come but they're just coming later" hange stated matter of factly.

While making conversation with the group you hadn't realised the admiration stares from many people. You also failed to notice a certain woman making their way to you and tapping your shoulder.

"Happy birthday miss l/n, I have heard a lot about you. Would you care for a glass of wine?"was all they stated until they said their name.

"Oh, my name's yelena, at your service"

                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀