ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽

The four subjects of chaos surrounded your drunken body which was laid right ontop of Levi. Your drunk state was obvious to Levi, Hange, Kasai, and Lindsey. Every single one was previously yelling for your attention when you had made eye contact with them earlier and then you just proceeded to walk away. Of course everyone except Lindsey, she just amusingly watched everything unfold. The current situation all four were in-was quite out of their criteria and overall embarrassing. Out of all of them Levi was most concerned as to why you had consumed alcohol at such large amounts enough for you to be in this state. Hange was just beliwidered you were drunk at this time in day,was the enemy territory that bad you had given in to drunkenness? Kasai was confused as to why you consumed more than what you could intake. Lindsey on the other hand was just there watching, hoping to get your drunk self to sign your will off to her. But as everyone was in their thoughts suddenly your body started stirring around.

All eyes were on you as you slowly opened your eyes. What you least expected was to be in front of Levi, Hange, Kasai and Lindsey. You had no memory of even getting off the ship, the least you could instantly remember was taking the last sip of your wine then everything basically went blank. But that didn't matter at all... Oh no, that wasn't the least of your worries. You of all people, just reintroduced yourself to paradis as a weak alcoholic. Even more embarrassing was that you were laying on Levi and people kept passing around your layed structure and kept eyeing you weirdly. That was enough to give you strength to suddenly stand up straight and clear the worried minds of the people surrounding you.

"Please excuse such rukus, I think I had a little bit too much to drink '' your sheepishly said as Levi slowly stood up from his crouched position from where you were laying on.

"You think?" was the voice of your lovely pursuiter who looked at you with a stotic face. His suit which you presumed was once ironed straight and pitch black was now crinkled up and dusty.

"Yes.... It was nothing more than an overuse of product" you stated as you gave him a side-eye look, since his expression was not too lovely at the moment. He looked like an angry parent that just found his teenager drinking or smoking.

"So you just got too into the moment? Its okay wifey it happens" Hange spoke, as she reassured you it was okay as they tried to remove the weired tension.

"Well..I'm quite surprised you suddenly woke up quickly, hahaha" Kasai joined in, as he nervously said as the atmosphere was no longer worrisome and confused. It was more of a struggling atmosphere to breathe in since the two lovers were not speaking so comfortably.

Sadly for Kasai his statement was overlooked as everyone just stared at him and outright ignored him.

"I better get paid overtime for your childish drunk episode miss. y/n" Lindsey sassily stated while giving you a monotone stare.

"Have you ever thought of quitting?" you irritatedly stated while giving Lindsey a 'not the right moment smile'

"No"

"Well we should get going, there's lots to discuss from this mission" Levi interrupted as he took your hand and pulled you off to his car. The rest took the hint to make their way home in a different vehicle.

Which was a difficult task since everyone arrived in the same car with Levi, so they all had no other choice than to walk or call someone to pick them up.

The once strange atmosphere was now awkward with you and levi as yall walked to his car. His rhythmic speed and steps were very interesting to count and look at. His short height gave him a funny look. But over all he was an empowering man who made you fall weak to your legs. A man who could completely ravish you whenever, Even when he seems mad he looks hot, attractive, just outright a 5-star meal. All this did was remind you of what you wanted him to do to you. You wanted him to take complete control of you. But who wouldn't, this man was a walking meal who could make any woman or man get on their knees instantly and make them ple-. Your ravishing thoughts came to an end as Levi's hand was no longer in contact with yours and you were right in front of the black tinted vehicle. To your surprise Levi seemed troubled of some sort with his thoughts.

His figure was tense, clearly something was on his mind. Oh boy was he thinking of something absolutely risky but he took the chances. He was an impatient man. You seemed to be sober and he clearly was distressed from your missing absence so he took no chances and went for it.

"Y/n, get in the backseat " were the words of Levi. Your confused expression was visible to him but the look he had explained it all. It was a look of lust and someone who suppressed all their urges and couldn't help it anymore. Your once confused face turned sinister and you were ready for everything to come.

With that you got into the back of the car.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀