ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔬𝔫𝔢

🍋~ this chapter will be a lemon so read at your own risk

~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽

The Nightly gaze that was upon the sky with bright stars that appeared to twinkle with anticipation to show off its brightness and a cool wind blowing through the dark themed night set a mood. A mood that both you and Levi have been set to. After your proposal of letting Levi stay the night at your estate you had already had activities in mind. Tonight was a night full of lust and passion. It was a night just for you and Levi.

Not too long ago you both had arrived at your estate. You offered to serve him tea and that was currently what you were doing. Linsdey and Kasai were not present since both were busy in another country. Yes, they were not present. It was a last minute mission that you could not attend to so you sent them instead since you trust in their work. Which all fit perfectly into today. While giving the tea a last stir you gave it a taste test to see what is so good about his particular tea flavor and to say the least you have had better. The taste was too bitter and watery. But this was exactly what he liked so you could not really go against that. Not taking any more time, you left the kitchen and headed to the living room where he was seated at a couch reading a book. You settled the tea at the coffee table and settled right next to him.

Your eyes watch as he takes the tea and drinks it. In reality you would never know what is so good about such a simple tea that had no good flavor. Levi took a note of your gaze and gave a quick comment.

"I like the tea love, it's exactly how I like it" he stated, assuring a smile

"Well I'm glad you liked it, love" you said as you hugged him on the side and laid your head on his chest.

Both of you settled in a nice short silence and gazed at each other for a while until Levi settled his book and tea at the table and swiftly made himself on top of you. Your eyes both evidently locked and filled with a desire. The desire being Lust. The time seemed to slow as you and Levi connected your lips and filled the air with aeipathy. The kiss was filled with everything you've ever desired. Nothing but pure bliss. Slowly Levi moved his hand toward your legs. He slowly brought his hand up and down your thigh. You then moved your hands up to his chest.

The both of your gave a quick breath break just staring at each other. Not a second later Levi didn't hesitate to take another long kiss. Your kisses brought the absolute most out of him. It's like a drug he couldn't keep away from. Leading into becoming an addict to your kisses. He couldn't possibly live without them. The same was for you. Slowly the kiss was more eager or so called aggressive. This was the absolute peak of bliss. Levi's hands roamed around your body not missing any part of your body. As did yours. Both of you were craving each other at this point.

In a swift motion you were on top of levi while he was seated on the couch. His handsome body under yours was just a sight you loved. This sight itself gave you nothing but steroine to the max. The kiss at this point was abuse to both your lips but it was not going to stop. Your hands tugged Levi's hair and his small whimpers while you tugged were heard. Your dominant fiery woman mode was activated and Levi loved it. His hands roamed up to your breast. His hands gently rubbed around your nipples. The feeling of them to him were pure ecstasy. Your small moans gave Levi a harder time to contain himself to just ravish you all right now. But he wanted all the package you came with. He wanted to feel exactly what you could do to him. He wanted to give you your moment. Being under you was just another fantasy of his that came to reality and he was all for it.

Your feeling of lust for this man was out of the box now. Your body slowly moved forward and back on levi's lap feeling his erect member growing. His head lay back on the couch as he had his eye's shut enjoying your sweet dominance and the craving touch of your skin. Levi loved how slowly you teased him and gave him a taste of your sweet mouth time from time. You loved how vulnerable Levi looked, his moans, the way he bended under you it was all just wow to you.

"y/n please" levi whimpered, eagerly wanting to make love.

"How much do you want it Levi Ackerman?" you whispered in his ear, Both your fully clothed bodys making  friction. Your teasing never stopped and your hands made their way up  Levi's shirt feeling and touching his toned abs.

"I want you all now, y/n i'm impatient. Please~" Levi responded slightly groaning as he nearly reached a max. His once husky voice now being higher pitched.

"Whatever you want love" giving him a last kiss you got off of him and reached for his hand and led him into your room. As both of you got there you wasted no time retrieving each other's clothing and both finally being nude and on the bed.

Once again both started with an aggressive kiss, hair pulling, biting, and desperate catches of air. Levi and you both gave your fair shares of hickeys on each other. Kisses all over your body and his.

"Open your legs y/n" Levi said. He wanted to give you pleasure, the feeling he feels when you dominate him. Not wasting time you opened your legs like the plane wings that were adjacent to each other. The sight present to Levi made him eager to eat you up. The pleasure he desperately gave you was extreme.

Levi circled his tongue around your clit. Giving it sweet kisses at times. The way he just did everything to your womanhood with his tongue gave you the impression you had it in for a dangerous ride when his member made it inside you. Levi's tongue slowly came to a stop when he suddenly shoved two fingers into you. The pleasure was great. Your whimpers and moans amazed him. Your voice becomes louder as you neared your end.

"Levi.....I'm getting ....near"

"That alright love, let it out" and with this his fingers got faster and you finally neared the end with a loud moan.

As you ended your orgasm, you pulled Levi onto the bed and got on top of him. His hands placed on your hips which led to his erect member. You grabbed his member and gave it a few strokes and finally placed it inside your entrance. The sensation going inside you both was quick. Both felt as each other connected and gave each other pleasure. You riding levi had him maxed out. His moans were loud. As were his groans and his hands roamed more intensely around your body and at times he even sucked your breast when he felt like it. You were enjoying as his member was going in and out of you. The feeling of sex was amazing. You could say all Levi's height went somewhere better.

"y/n... go fas..ter" levi moaned

Your body rocked harder and faster as Levi's request gave you more energy to fulfill it. Nothing but the sound of skin clapping was heard. Groans and moans were loud as they could be. The feeling building up between both of you was growing at a high rate. Nonetheless both reached you max and the pleasure you both felt made both have watery eyes.

Your body quickly fell on top of his and pure bliss was evident. But the energy was not fully gone. Both you and Levi continued to pleasure each other to the most extent yall could. Both switching sides and going all over the place. This night was truly a laconic night. A night that released all stress and only focused on both of you. A night where both connect as one and give each other the access to eachs vulnerable side. Also a night where you would physically feel the next day.

                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀