ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵

~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽

While waiting for the infamous Mafioso to arrive you took your time to make your way down stairs. The feeling of waiting for someone to pick you up was reminding you of teenage years. When you patiently wait for the bus to arrive with your guardian next to you on the first day of school to send you off. In this case Lindsey and Kasai being your guardians. From a far distance you could see a luxurious car come ahead. As the car made its way through the gates you sawl the shadowy figure in the front glass. It being none other than Levi.

Slowly making your way to the now parked car you noticed Levi who was right next to the car standing in a very expensive black suit. For a mafia member he sure had decent picks for fashion. Arriving in front of the car you watched as Levi opened the door and spoke.

"My my, you look very lovely love" Levi said as he took your hand and placed a kiss on it while making direct eye contact with you. Those grey-bluish eyes piercing through yours.

"You look lovely as well as Ackerman" you calmly stated with an arched eyebrow and slight smile as a response for his hand kiss.

The first thing you noticed as you sat in the passenger seat  was his car being extra clean, almost band new. The scent of the car was strong , Like a smell of cleaning products, almost an indescribable scent but in a good way. As Levi finally sat in the driver's seat and put on his seatbelt he started the engine and began to drive off your estate with Lindsey and Kasai watching you be taken away.

                                       .....

The ride to the unknown place was comfortable and conversations were brought up here and there. To say the least, this car ride was a very nice experience and was almost as good as a good night's sleep. Although you did pay attention to your surroundings and roads Being taken  you got lost in thought and never realised you made it at your destination.

The first thing you noticed was the estate in front of you. It was big. Big as yours but even bigger. The whole place had such beautiful scenery. Both you and Levi got out of the car and he started to speak.

"Welcome to the Ackerman estate, my future wife. I decided to show you my home inorder for you to get familiar with it since once you become my wife you will be living here."  he stated with a bland expression. Almost assuring that you would for sure become his wife. But the reason why  he actually brought you to his estate was because of the mere reason that he saw it unfair that he knew where you lived and you didn't.