ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽

The loud sound of the helicopter was heard as you were currently sitting in a seat. Nothing could describe the amusement and confusement you had right now. It was quite a surprise to see yourself alive after jumping from a high building that just exploded. Most surprising of all was that you were in a helicopter with Hange and levi. To be honest you underestimated them in ability. To think they had a plan like this was way out of your thoughts. You were actually quite happy that you have them on your side, if it were not for them you would have been un-alive. But you still wondered how they even knew you were going to do such a thing. Matter of fact you had a lot of questions. Suddenly hange spoke.

"Y/n are you okay?"

"I couldn't be better." you bluntly answered still in shock

"Although how did you even know what I was going to do or why did you get a helicopter?" you questionly asked. You were indeed wanting answers.

"Well um, you see shorty here said that he felt like something was going to go down so he ordered to check the camera's inside the building. Once we saw your movement's we planned what to do to help. After we saw he had a grenade we got a helicopter here and assumed you would jump. Oh and we cleared Kasai and lindsey from the building before this happened." Hange explained while scratching her neck nervously. Although she said the truth she did not mention the fact that Levi was panicking the whole time. In fact he was on the verge of tears. Yes the Mafia leader was indeed about to cry but no one will know that.

"Y'all are amazing" you astonishingly said. You could not believe they planned everything in such a short time. You also couldn't believe that you forgot about kasai and Lindsey. Nonetheless you were alive thanks to both hange and levi.

"Of course I am love, I'm Levi ackerman" Levi started ignoring the fact that you said 'yall'.

"Indeed, I thank you for catching me levi, but I was honestly enjoying the near death experience" this was not a lie. The euphoric feeling of falling was actually on your bucket list and lucky you, You are able to check it off.

"Love I do hope you weren't thinking that you could easily die while I'm alive. I expected more from the mighty Y/n L/n." Levi commented with a satisfied smirk on his face.

"Well now I know Levi, you are one unique man" you sincerely said. Amazement was the word that this man described. Levi Ackerman was an unpredictable man. His actions and thoughts are usually to himself. But nothing could change that he was amazing and one of a kind. A willing and persistent man who would do anything for you. You could say his love at first sight was one sided at first but it's changed. Changed to the point where the unlovable Y/n L/n has fallen deep. Deep in love with Levi ackerman. You could no longer hold your feeling's aside. He was now an important part of you. Even that kiss he suddenly gave you was enough to make you fall for him.

"Levi, I'd like to talk to you in private later, of course after this mess is fixed."

"Of course love"

Could this finally be......

                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀