ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽

Both lines were silent. No noise was made other than each other's breathing. Eren Yeager was a pretty well made man who had his priorities on point when it came to his 'revenge plan' since that's all he talks about. Although You had no idea what he wanted from you,it had to be between those lines right? Finally responding to the man in the other line your voice made eren get a shiver down his spine.

"Eren yeager what may be the problem that you had to contact me using my personal number, i'm sure i've never given it to you before or have I?" your voice was laced with curiosity yet a deadly manner that showed irritation.

Eren was aware this was your personal phone but it was only because he stole it from hange. He was smart but when it came to actions they were pretty rash. Before he was just a kid not knowing what he was getting into in the mafia. Through the years he has been through so much that he basically acts without thinking as long as it goes along whith his plans. In all seriousness he knew you'd respond faster to this call than your business number. So he took the chances. Eren quickly sighed and answered your question.

"I have a proposition that we can make, and I got your number from hange"

"What's your proposition, yeager?" was what you said while in your car making your way home. You have known quite a history between 'yeagers' since their family business was quite put out there. You've actually encountered a yeager before. Matter of fact it was eren's father. 'Grisha yeager'. But that was some time ago before the storm arrived. Even so you did not want to get into his mess but something really urged you to.

"I'd like to be partners. I know you're a great assassin and you would be a powerful ally along with Levi ackerman. We would be in a fair position if you accepted miss l/n, you'd have some benefits and I would have mine." his voice was stern yet almost mischievous. He had many different plans to lure you in into making a partnership with you but he knew you were too good for such foolish plans. But his main card was the one and only levi ackerman card. Although he had no intentions of hurting you, he really needed you on his side.

"Give me the benefits for both parties and exactly why, better yet let's meet at your manor yeager." you had noticed that a conversation of such topics over phone would much rather be better in person and well you also wanted to see him in person and someone in particular as well. Although she is a very reserved person people know her as strong and as an 'ackerman'. Yes, Mikasa Ackerman is the independent woman who is married to Eren Yeager so that makes her Mikasa Yeager but in all honesty Ackerman is way better. Either way you have been wanting to meet her and maybe even test her skills. You were one to love competition in skills and she seemed like a good match.

"Meet me tomorrow at 12pm, i'll expect you miss
l/n"

"Very well" and with that the conversation ended.
Could this possibly bring you pro's or con's to your life? Associating with such people could be your very own demise. Yet it's so difficult to deny when you're already this far into the situation.
Sighing, you get out of your now parked car and make your way into your manor. While walking in kasai greets you and gives you a letter. Making your way into your room to shower you scan who the letter is from and it was no other than levi ackerman. Of course he could just send you texts or calls but he seems to be old school. Opening the letter you read the following.

[My love, I've noticed your birthday is coming close. Allow me to celebrate your date of birth with a few close acquaintances of mine. You deserve the celebration of your existence and hange has not stopped nagging me about this. So please do get ready in 3 days. I expect you to be ready by 2pm. Do invite your personal maid and butler if you'd like. Have a nice rest of your day~"
                            - Levi Ackerman]

Your eye's wideband in disbelief in forgetting your birthday was in 3 days. Although you knew your birthday was around the corner it slipped your mind at the moment. But of course Levi knew more about you than you thought. Could this man really like you? Why does he want to celebrate a day of growing older? Could Levi be the man you want in your life? But even so you quickly removed any further thoughts and made way for your so-called birthday celebration.

Heading inside your bathroom into the shower your only thought in mind was 'levi ackerman had you wrapped around his finger already'.

"y/n ackerman eh, it does not sound so bad" chuckling at your own remark you continued with the rest of your night getting ready for tomarows 'partnership deal'.

                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀