ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽

The air was tense, nothing but nerves. Also pure anticipation as to what could occur today. That either being having a successful outcome or a terrible outcome. As of right now, the yeager estate had been anxiously waiting for the two most important people in this plan to appear. The only two joker cards in the whole deck. Those who make this plan more successful than without them. The duo everyone so desperately wanted to see. Each of them making their own title and fortune.These people making people believe their death themselves ready to take away your life. Of course they were none other than Y/n L/n and Levi Ackerman. The key components to Eren Yeagers plan soon to be a mission. Side by side these two can cause a massacre themselves especially with their skills. But nonetheless they fit perfectly with eren's plan to succeed.

As everyone was quietly waiting for the two valuable inputs to arrive. The two valuable inputs were currently making their way into the yeager estate. Both side by side calmly walking inside. Not to mention hand in hand. Both finally coming close to enter the very home of the devil. Walking into its plan to create destruction. Either way, there was no way neither could go back.

Your footsteps were faint next to Levi's but you both still maintained a strong presence. You were quite ecstatic that you would reveal your relationship and then again you were worried that this meeting would give you more stress. Still you were ready for anything. Steadily both you and Levi had arrived at the meeting room door. By now, the people inside would be awaiting for two powerful people who have no true relation to enter. Little did they know, it was a couple entering the doors. Not wasting any time the guard at the door opened the doors to hell and you both entered.

No one could remove their eyes from the scene they just saw. The two most powerful people entering with their hands tangled together. Nothing could destroy the awe everyone felt knowing this one sided love story was finally a true love fantasy. As of now everyone could see the now couple. On the other side you watched as every member in this meeting watched you and Levi in astonishment. Nothing could take away the smirk making an appearance on your face. You watched as Hange, Erwin, F/n, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Annie, Historia, Ymir, and others admired yours and Levi's PDA. So much that hange started speaking.

"I CAN NOT BELEIVE SHORTY DID IT" hange said

"It's truly a sight to see" stated erwin

"Congratulations!" Armin commented.

"It was obvious both of you liked each other from the start" ymir taunted. Not being surprised.

Of course everyone has their own statement to say but the rest just took everything in like Jean and connie. While others just gave a smile and thumbs up like Sasha and mikasa. But there was one person who was still shocked that being f/n. You unintentionally locked eye's with her and oh how you wished you never did because now you're in for a pregnant lady scolding. Levi on the other hand could not get any more embarrassed with everyones comments but quickly spoke out.

"If I see any of you get close to her, I will make your life a living hell"

"I believe we should get this meeting going, should we not eren?" you stated. Although the announcement was a thrill, you came here for a reason being a job. All eye's quickly averted to eren.

"Of course Y/n L/n soon to be Ackerman" eren stated with a smirk add more fuel to levi's fire but nonetheless he got to the point.

"Now, our mission against marley"

                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀