ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

This will be a lemon🍋, read at your own risk

 ~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽

The moment the door on your end shut, you knew that shit was about to go down.

You also knew that you were going to be running late. Very late, to be exact.

The atmosphere was very clear on both ends, Levi was frustrated and you were as well. The awaiting tension was too strong to not be acknowledged. You were surprisingly super sober, after the whole drunk incident. Of course this was an advantage for both. You both were aware of your proceeding actions.

The sudden shift of your sight was now on Levi's figure who opened the other side of the backseat door and he calmly got in and made sure to lock the door. The sudden silence that engraved each other was surprisingly comfortable. At least enough to prepare each other for the time of each of your lives. A rollercoaster of overwhelming pleasure.

The sudden silence became interrupted by Levi's chilling voice, the voice of a very desperate man yet one who wanted to take control and lead. The same voice your body reacted to in a sense of neediness.

"God how awful of you to make me wait a whole week for your arrival and to make matters worse, you go and end up fucking around with the shitty enemys mafia."

His eyes were only concentrated on you and your [e/c] eyes. His words hit you in a very arousing way, which reminded you of  a game. Like a mouse and cat, he was the big bad cat and you were the small little mouse. The mouse who is helpless in a corner and has nowhere to run and has no other option than to surrender.

"I was just doing my job...plus meeting pieck was not so bad...." your sultry eyes faced his piercing ones and more tension was added to the fire as you mentioned someone else's name.

"Matter a fact she was quite close to me when she had me cornered- so close we could've kissed" you added with a assuring demanour intended in the end.

At this point Levi wanted to ravish you to the core, how dare you mention someone else while both of you were about to fuck? Even worse, mentioning something as kissing some girl? God he was riled up.. Oh, was he going to give it to you.

Of course that's what you intended, a dominant levi who could take control of your needy body that needed attention.

"You really know how to get me mad dont you y/n? Even that attitude of yours is intriguing-"