ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔦𝔵

~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽

Not long ago you had already landed on safe ground away from the mess that occured. You were currently making your way to say some orders and discuss some more information within the investment organization. All that could go through your mind as of now was your newly discovered death experience. Although you had plenty of those before none of them were as complex as this one. To think all of this happened so fast was quite amazing. But what really made you even more amazed was having the notorious Levi ackerman and Hange Zoe help you out in this 'inconvenience'. All in all this was a night to remember for sure.

As you made your way through the crowds of killers and slowly made your way next to the three main investors who were huddled speaking on the phone. Not any seconds later they saw you and made relieved faces. Not wasting time you started talking.

"I do hope you are all okay" you stated. Even if they seem fine sometime's people who've gone through stuff no longer feel inconvenient pain. So it's best to ask just in case.

"We are all fine. We should be asking you Miss. L/n. You were the one who had to deal with the 'inconvenience'." William stated.

"Don't worry, that's already handled. I believe you have already made the call to the main boss about this right castro?" you stated.

"Yes ma'am I have and we have been fixing some stuff. He also said you should go and rest he will handle the rest" Castro said.

"Oh, alright then. I shall take my leave then, Till next time you three" and with that you left the area and made your way to head home.

-Timeskip-

After contacting Kasai and Lindsey you all made your way to your estate. You were in need of a warm bath to relax yourself after having such a spectacular show. But then again the day was not over. You still had Levi Ackerman to talk to. He said that he will make his way to your estate after you had a proper rest. Indeed this man was one of a kind.

As you checked outside of the tinted window of the car you noticed you had arrived at your estate. You did not waste any more time and made your way out. As you carefully made your way into the estate you noticed you had arm pain. This did not really surprise you, since you did do some reckless actions.

After giving yourself a well needed bath and a few massages you got ready into something decent and made your way into your office to await Levi. To be honest you were about to discuss a topic that could change your life. This was something that you would not have thought to do for some time. After constant interactions you finally understood what this feeling was. Love. That's it, that's exactly what you felt toward the one and only Levi Ackerman. He himself made it possible for you to feel loved after everything. Although your decision will bring so many different reactions the only reaction you awaited for was for Levi's. What will he think after constant rejections? Suddenly a knock at your door took you out of your thoughts.

"Its me Love"

"Come in Ackerman" you stated

He slowly opened the door and behold his being was there. He slowly made his way to the seat in front of your desk and seated himself. Then he proceeded to talk.

"So what may you want to discuss love?" Levi said, confusion lacing his words. He really did not expect for you to want a meeting between both of you without a solid reason. He himself was doubting any good outcomes of this conversation.

                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀