ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽

Muttering was heard around the table where you were sitting. You were currently seated in the middle of the table with big mafia investors around you. It's finally that time of the year where the big mafia event happens. This event includes the most rich, powerful,strong mafia and gang leaders. This event only happens with the help of big hosts who invest into the event and help buy items for an auction. You were one of those hosts, the reason being was that this benefits you in a way. This is the only event where people see you or expect to see you. Although this  event  is not to be taken lightly just because only people who are trusted and are loyal investors are able to enter and participate. This is why you wanted Levi to accept their invitation just because if not he would be seen as an enemy and who knows what would happen. Even so you were basically the head of this event as now. You were not the original creator but since you are in the top leads as of now you are required to lead this event. A sudden question brought you back to the conversation among the table.

"Miss l/n, We will be having new investors participate in this year's event but we have to be cautious as to who we can really trust" replied castro. Castro is one of the investors who have been in this event for years. His negotiations consist of illegal items and antidotes to deadly poisons. He has ranked high throughout the charts. His wealth is immense and he ranks number 3 in status.

Looking towards Castro, you responded to his question.

"That's right sir castro, We will be receiving new investors but we should also guard up and acquire more allies just in case something does not go right." you replied. It was true that even if important and powerful mafia, assassins, and gangs were in this event not everybody who enters through the event's doors are allies. In the past a few small mistakes have happened which caused blood to be shed. Even if it's a small occurrence sometime's it could be the cost of an investors life.

"We should have obtained enough allies to put around the event area just incase" responded william. William is an assassin. His ranks are high and he ranks number 4 in status. His assassinations are known to be famous for his forward kills. He only ever assassinated people who have things precious to him. He is a very smart thinker and hides his tracks well.

"That's right but when should we host this event?" asked lucius. Lucius is a skilled assassin and mafia leader. This was all by inheritance from his father. He was trained from a young age and had surpassed his fathers expectations. He ranks 5 in status.

"I say we host it in 3 weeks. I believe we can prepare everything  before time" you stated. Knowing that this event should not be held any later. This also helps you clear your schedule for later events.

"Oh, has Ackerman accepted the request? He could turn into a host later in the year" stated lucius.

"Yes, but since he has never been in events like these he will only invest for the first two years then be named an official host if trusted" you answered blankly. Even if you trust Levi you cant state his trust for everyone else. You have to be fair by the rules as the highest status in the room You rate status number 2. Status number 1 is the creator of these events but it is said he is never shown he only deals with the finances and other important stuff. All these status don't actually rank from actual potential and power. These status are only given to those who are hosts and investors to show who has more power in this.

"Well we should meet back in 3 weeks. Farewell" you exclaimed and left.

These events were usually a handful and they usually stress you since being the highest rank only brings you more work. Although all five investors participate the highest takes lead and it's quite the handful.

You were quite impatient for these 3 weeks just because there are new investors you'd like to see. Every year there are more and more which makes you want to analyze them. You like taking advantage of this event to scan and see if any imposters were present. It's been quite a while since a good fight in the event and you surely hoped there was one. To say less you had enough adrenaline to spare.

As an assassin many things are quite amusing when it comes to how much people believe they are the greatest and making a fool of themselves is always the best part. Getting out of your thoughts you smirk  to yourself as you made your way to your destination.

Oh how amusing this event would be. Indeed.

                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀