ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢

~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽~͓̽

Making your way through the wide space in between walls you made your way into eren yeagers office. You were quite enthusiastic about getting to meet mikasa and maybe try to test your battle skills with her. After all she is an ackerman. Your steps grew closer into the wide door that lead into the one and only eren. Making your stop into the door, you proceed to knock. A 'come in' was said and you entered. The first thing you noticed when you entered was eren and mikasa both sitting in a big throne looking chair. Each one in their own chair. This sight was extra but they deserved the extra setting.

"Please take a seat miss l/n"  eren stated while gesturing to the chair in front of his desk.

"It's an honor to have you here miss l/n" mikasa greeted.

"Thank you both for having me here" you said while seated in front of a quite opposite couple. It mostly seemed like the man in front of you was the woman in the relationship and the woman was the man in the relationship. But it did not matter as long as you ended on good terms. Taking you out of your trance was eren's voice.

"Well let's get to business shall we"
" I would like you to be my ally and help me with my plan in destroying marley".

His words processed in your mind and destroying Marley was quite complicated. Marley was an opposite territory that consisted of another type of gangs and leaders that were rivals to pardis which is where we are located. We both have our own territories that were made for our own benefits. In all honesty this was a complicated history of rivalry but somehow you ended up growing up in pardis and made your life as an assassin here. Rivalry was common between different gangs in these two territories but mafia and powerful people involving themselves was very odd. There was a reason this was a splitted territory bit absolutely destroying the opposite territory could be dangerous.

"You do know how dangerous this can be right?Marley consists of powerful people as well which could cause bigger problems." you responded with a tone that showed confusion. After all this was not something simple to be done even if you were on their side.

"I agree this is dangerous but nothing changes his mind." Mikasa spoke out. She was opposed to his idea but once he wanted to do something there was no stopping him, she could only follow.

"Even so with your help and many other of my allies we can successfully destroy marley and destroy the rivals." eren said enfesisising that even if its dangerous its still something he wants to do.

You knew getting into something like this was very complicated. His idea was very rash and he has explained no real reason as to why he wants to but it may involve someone who you used to know. The one and only zeke yeager. It was no surprise these two had a complicated past but to want to destroy that territory he lived in was too far.

"Eren does this involve zeke yeager?"

Eren looked at you straight in the eye and chuckled.

"Yes indeed it does."
"As expected from you y/n l/n you know a lot of things."

Checkmate.

His reason to go on a suicidal mission was just because of his step brother. The Yeagar family is one complicated family.

"Of course"
"Now if I were to accept your offer what is it for me" you stated wanting confirmation on your part of this dangerous barginn that could ultimately lead you to your death.

"You get half the territory we take from Marley and we get a compromise of alliance between the other leaders." He responded and added a few different things just to sell you into joining. But his key card was the one and only Levi ackerman.

"And of course I could solve something with levi if you need anything else." he inwardly smirked, knowing if he attended you'd have to attend since both your bonds were quite strong.

You on the other hand were very much sold and yet he still had the audacity to add Levi into this conversation but even so this was dangerous and your part of the deal was too good to not accept.

"I accept eren yeager" and with that both made an alliance.

With this both had enough assets in your account. But this was only the start into what was going to come. You had no idea what more was going to happen in the future which consisted of good and bad events.

                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀