✨Chapter eighteen✨

Amity then got a notification from her scroll so she summoned her scroll and looked at her scroll to see that had got a message from her siblings saying " hey mittens we were just wondering where you never came home yesterday" amity texted back saying "yea I'm fine I just stayed at luz's place" the twins then texted back "(😏) emoji, amity blushed and texted them back saying "shut up" and closed her put her scroll. Luz asked who had texted and and amity told her that it was just her siblings, amity the got another notification and once again grabbed her scroll to see who had texted her when she saw who it was her heart dropped it was her parents telling her to come back home now.

Luz noticed and grabbed amity's scroll out of amity's hands to se what it was that amity was so scared about. When she saw who had texted her she went into the messages and told the blight parents "Listen here you little sh*ts amity blight will not be coming back to that house so leave her alone and stop texting her and if I ever see you go near her I'll hunt your a*ses down myself" luz then threw the scroll to the side and started mumbling curses to herself now feeling anger grow in her chest to where her her eyes were starting to shift to a crimson red. Amity noticed this and got up walking up to the taller girl and pulled the girl into a hug.

This act sent luz out of her little tantrum and back to amity, luz looked down at the girl and said "sorry amity got a bit out of control" amity still hugged while saying "Its ok luz just please try calming down next time I don't want you to go out on a full rampage and getting hurt" luz chuckled and picked the girl up nuzzling into her neck and saying "I'll try doing that" and sitting down and letting amity mess with her ears. While amity was talking to herself saying one thing in her mind "don't worry hemrosa ill always be here for you and I will tell you soon I just gotta think of the right way to tell you" and while luz was thinking about that amity was thinking about something two.

The two separated rubbing the back of their necks luz then invited amity to come downstairs with her so she didn't have to just sit in the room by herself. Of course luz had helped amity down the stairs since it was still a bit hard for her to walk still, so once she got downstairs she sat amity down in one of the kitchen chairs and getting all of ingredients and other things that she would need to cook. She then started cooking while still showing amity what she was doing , when she finished she asked amity if she wanted to try it and amity said yes taking the piece of food away from luz's hand and resisting at first  but then she tried and her eyes then lit up eating the rest of it.

Luz chuckled and said "do you want some more amity?" amity nodded her head to say yes. Luz grabbed a couple of plates for everyone and placing one down for everyone and putting the food down on the plate. While amity was eating it she asked "what was the food called" luz turned around and said "these are something that you call tamales me and my mami used to make these in the human realm" (in my own opinion they are actually really good). Luz then grabbed a plate for herself and sat down next to amity and just talked about random stuff. Then Eda and king came into the owl house and sat down next to them and al talked to each other

Except for king who just scarfed his food down asked for one more and then leaving and going into the living room to  command his stuffed animals again. Once everyone finished there food luz took every ones plates and cleaned them and then asked amity if she wanted to go out for a couple minutes. Since she had been in the house for most of the day and that it would be Good for her to be outside for a while. Amity had said sure and luz nodded and helped her up and walked outside turning into a wolf and putting amity on her back and walking into the woods and going to a place that she thought amity would like to go to just to calm her nerves.

 Once she got close to the place she told amity to close her eyes and of course amity listened to. Luz then walked up to the place that she thought she would like and told amity to open her eyes and what she saw was beautiful it had all of her favorite colors of flowers, cherry blossom trees like the one they had made at grom, and a perfect view of the boiling isles. Amity then looked back down at luz and said "luz when did you find this place its beautiful" , luz chucked and said "well I found it while I was walking around and I was gonna show it to you I was just looking for the right day to show it to you" luz then sat down and let amity slide off of her back.

Luz then stood up and used her snout to help amity stand up and then let her walk by herself but still made sure that she didn't lose balance. Amity sat some where next to and away from the edge just admiring the view, luz had moved to sit next to her and do the same thing as amity. Amity once again moved siting in the middle of luz's paws and letting her head rest on her chest that was actually very soft, luz of course didn't mind and kept doing what she was doing.

Alright that's it for now. Bye

1024 words