✨Chapter forty-nine ✨

They never stopped anywhere they just walked around admiring the woods as it was, after a while Luz sat down on the floor without telling amity causing her to slip off of her back with a small thud. Luz turned around and looked at her grinning a bit while amity was just glaring at her "very funny Luz" amity said as she rolled her eyes and flicked her in the nose. Luz chuckled and said "Sorry ams", amity sat down next to luz and laid her head on the side of her back while luz just continued staring out into the open. 

Luz moved her tail to where it was around amity's body amity smiled moving one of her hands and gently petting luz's tail. Luz's tail was its original brown with a couple of darker brown and purple streaks at the end of it which amity found really cool "Hey luz" luz hummed as she looked at amity "what did I do to you when I was under my fathers spell, luz tensed up as she remembered everything that happened. Amity noticed this and moved her hand up to her ear caressing it softly knowing it would calm her down.

"Luz you don't have to tell me if you don't want to" amity said as she looked at her "No no its fine I'll tell you, well where do I start I guess I could start from when I first noticed that you weren't home I had guessed that you had just went to school early and didn't wake me up so I went to school hoping that you were their and you were but you were acting weird you didn't sit next to me in class and you never even sat next to us in lunch so when school was over I went to confront you but when I did I was surprised because you didn't remember and for that 2-3 weeks anytime that I was near you would run off or hide in back of someone and I didn't get it and as you know I didn't get much sleep" Luz said as her head was down.

Amity frowned standing up being careful not t step on luz's tail and kneeled down in front of luz using both of her hands to lift her head up and hugged her "I'm sorry that happened luz" amity said "its fine it was just a lot the ne loo I never wanted to see when you looked at me was fear the fear of seeing me I ever wanted that yet I experienced exactly that" luz said as she hugged amity back. Amity smiled as she sat down nuzzling her head into her chest fur while luz put her head on amity's  , after a couple minutes she heard something soft coming from under noticing it was amity and she was purring.

Luz gasped at how cute that was and didn't bother saying anything not wanting to alarm her or anything so she just let it be they sat like that for at least an hour being with luz still being overjoyed to have amity back with her once again. Luz moved herself to see that one of her hands were grasping onto some of her fur as she was smiling in her sleep, luz stood up slowly grabbing the back of her cloth with her teeth and placing her on her back and walking back home to the Owl House. 

Once luz got back she laid amity down and wrapped herself around amity feeling amity move closer to her putting her head in the same place that it was in before laying her hand over luz's back grabbing some of her back fur easily falling asleep again. Luz smiled as she fell asleep herself  not too long later aiuz came over to them and laid on luz's tail curling up into a small ball and also falling asleep. The next day luz woke up first waiting for amity to wake up still feeling uncomfortable with leaving amity alone for reasons.

After another 30 minutes went past amity woke up saying goodmorning to luz and grabbing her clothes to take a shower while luz stayed in the room waiting for amity to come back out, once amity did luz went in herself and then putting some new clothes on and going downstairs to start making breakfast with amity behind her. Luz grabbed the ingredients asking if amity wanted to help and she had said yea while amity was cracking the eggs she grabbed one of them going in back of luz and cracking it on luz's head.

Luz jumped turning around swiftly "wha amity that's it I'm gonna get you for that" amity screamed as she ran away from her having luz follow her half way around the house, luz took a different way already knowing what way she was gonna take ending up in front of amity. Amity squeaked turning around and trying to run the other way but before she could luz grabbed her pinning her to the floor and tickling her "ahaha wait luz stop" amity said as she tried to get away from her grasp "Nope not until you saw sorry for putting an egg in my hair" luz said as she continued tickling her.

Amity still trying to get away from her said "no I will never apologize" as she continued laughing "guess you just gonna be stuck like this then" Luz said as she continued what she was doing. "OK ok I'm sorry please stop" amity said as she pushed luz's face. Luz grinned moving her hands and standing up and holding her hand out so amity could grab it and pulled her up to her feet and then walking back to the kitchen and finishing what they were cooking (ps. Luz can sometimes act like Gordon Ramsey when she is cooking)

Once they finished luz set up the plates and drinks and then went to where amity was standing and grabbed the food putting it all on different plates.

Alright guys that's it for now sorry about the late chapter I had extra homework and with me being in the last quarter I'm really trying to pass but other than that bye guys.
1053 words