✨Chapter thirty-nine ✨

The next day

Luz woke up stretching her arms and legs somehow without waking up amity while doing that, luz shrugged and just went with it and slowly tried to push amity off of her but right once she tried amity tightened her grip around luz and mumbled the words "just a couple more minutes" as she looked at her with her tired eyes. Luz sighed and said "fine but only for a couple minutes and then we're getting up" Amity nodded and smiled sleepily at her as she laid her head back down on luz and fell asleep once again pretty fast if you asked luz.

Seconds turned into minutes and turned into a full 2 hours and amity was still sleeping aiuz had already got up a couple minutes ago though, luz looked down at amity and shook her a bit but to no avail amity is still sleeping so luz had another idea that would wake her up. Luz then transformed into her wolf form and smirked , she then licked amity in the face making amity wake up instantly using her hands to push her jaw up away from her face "luz, stop doing that" as she wiped her face.

Luz laughed and stuck her out at her, amity smacked her in the head playfully and grumbles something before getting off of her and walking upstairs to do whatever she had to while aiuz and luz went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. Once amity came downstairs they had ate while luz went upstairs to take a bath and change her clothes. When luz came down she waited for amity to finish her food and then asked if she wanted to go on a walk with her and aiuz and amity nodded so she got up and walked out of the house. 

While they were walking aiuz had flew up and sat down on luz's back since she was in her wolf form at the moment with amity walking beside her. Luz's ears perked up as she heard rustling in a bush a couple inches away from her and amity had noticed it too so they both walked up to the bush and right once they did the rustling stopped. Luz took aiuz off of her back and handed him to amity and told her to back up a bit, luz then moved herself sniffing the bush to see if she could realize the smell.

Something then jumped out and scratched her on the side of cheek unable to identify what animal it was yet she looked down seeing a fox that looked as to be a male adult fox who was bent down and barking at luz which was pretty unintimidating to her since she literally towered over the fox. The fox then bent down making his hairs stand up and baring his teeth in an attempt to make him look bigger as he continued to bark at her. Luz growled loudly at the fox not even attempting to attack the fox and started walking closer to the fox.

The foxes tail dropped and he walked backwards bumping into a tree now curling his tail around his body and putting his head down in defeat. Luz snapped her teeth at the fox making him back up into the tree more luz then brought her head up and said "go before I make you" the fox came out of his small ball before getting up and running of into the woods. Luz turned around and walked over to amity and picked her up and putting her on her back and walked over to the same field of flowers and sat down.

Amity got off of luz back while aiuz flew out of amity grip and flying into the flowers and rolling around in it, luz laughed and walked over to him smirking at the small griffin and running off and doing the same thing aiuz did. Amity laughed at her childish manner and sat down picking up a couple of flowers and making little flower crowns with them, after a couple minutes luz came and sat down next to amity tilting her head being a bit confused on what she was doing. Amity looked at her and smiled grabbing one of the crowns and placing it over her head.

Luz looked up at what she put on her head noticing that the crown had sunflowers on it, luz stood up for a minute walking through the flowers and picking up one of the hollyhock flowers and picked one up with her teeth being careful not to mess it up and placing it in her hair. Th two talked and laughed just enjoying each others company and playing around with each other. After a couple hours of playing around luz, amity and aiuz were sitting in the flowers still making stupid jokes.

"Hey amity you wanna see something that I did while I was on the trip back home" luz asked, amity nodded luz sat up doing the same howl that she had done when she was walking back home from the small trip to take aurora back home. Amity flinched a bit at how loud the howl was amazed at how nice it sounded aiuz also liked it since his small tail was wagging rapidly. Luz brought her head back down and looked back at the both of them "so what do you think" luz asked as she smiled since she had already saw aiuz's reaction. 

"That was very nice luz" amity said as she scooted over to luz sitting in the middle of her paws and laying her head on her neck and sighing happily as she moved closer to her. Aiuz came over and laid down in amity's lap curling into a small ball and falling asleep, luz placed her head on her right paw looking at amity who was at the moment looking at the moon. She then looked down at luz and said "we should probably get back home we gotta go back to school tomorrow" luz nodded getting p and shaking herself before crouching back down to let amity get on her back so they could get back faster.

Alright everyone thats it for now thank you for reading my story and getting me to 12k+ reads that's a crazy number.