✨Chapter thirty-three✨

With amity

Amity had woke up at 7 in the morning to see hat she was no longer with luz but she brushed it off thinking that she just went into the kitchen or just left so she got up and went to grab her uniform and went into the bathroom to do her business. Once she finished she went back into the room to wake aiuz up and let him crawl up to her shoulder and walking downstairs and looking into the kitchen and looking to see if she was there and to no avail she wasn't there either.

Amity thought for a minute and then walked over to the orb that was on the table and called willow and Gus to see if they had talked to her or not they bot answered no, amity thanked them and hung up now doing something she didn't really want to and that was talking to the bird tube. She then called hooty seeing him come into the room and asked "have you seen luz leave the house", hooty shook his head and said no and went back to the door. Amity was a bit worried and decided to ask Eda if she knew some type of way to be able to at least see where she was.

After about a half an hour Eda came downstairs and walking into the kitchen to get her apple blood a bit surprised to see that Luz wasn't down there, Eda then walked into the living room to see a worried blight sitting down on the couch. "Kid what's wrong with you why are you looking like that" Eda asked, "I don't know where luz is I had called gus and willow to see if they had saw her but they said no, I even asked that bird tube" amity said looking down. Eda then put a hand up to her chin to think and then got an idea.

"Well there is a potion that I should have in my cabins to where we can see where she is going but and exactly what she is doing but she cannot see or hear us" Eda said,  amity looked at her and said "really" Eda nodded and walked away and into her room to grab some of the things that she needed and then went into the kitchen to grab the other ingredients and then grabbed a pot putting it over and putting the ingredients into the pot and mixing it for a couple minutes and then telling amity to come look.

Amity got up letting auiz go back on her shoulder since he was sitting in her lap and walking over to Eda and looking into the pot watching her stir it and after a couple more stirs the liquid turned into a golden color and then fading out showing luz in her werewolf form with a smaller brown  wolf on her back that's fur was a bit lighter then luz's. Amity looked back at Eda a bit confused on why luz had another wolf on her back but Eda wasn't very sure of why she did either so she just turned back to the pot.

Aiuz then got off of amity's shoulder and looked into the pot and pointed at luz and cooed, amity sighed and said "I'm not sure of where she is or who the other wolf is but she looks like she's fine so I guess we are just gonna have to wait". Eda nodded and canceled the spell and walked into the living room and sat down, aiuz flew up to amity's shoulder and sat down. Amity closed the door and walked towards the door and started walking towards hexside and talked to Gus and willow about what she saw and left to go to class.

With luz (changing povs)

'Its been a couple hours since we started walking , aurora has been pretty quiet for most of the time I'm wondering if I should say something to her' luz thought "H-hey luz" aurora said "Yea" luz asked "T-thank you for doing this for me it means a lot" aurora said, "hey its no problem, how is your leg doing" luz asked, "Its doing better it doesn't hurt as much" aurora said, "well that's good we should try to have you walk on it soon it'll help" luz said as she kept walking.

5 hours later

Luz had decided to take a small break since she'd been walking for a while now, so she turned her head and took aurora off of her back and placed her on the floor before sitting down herself. Aurora then stood up with all of legs and almost fell on her face but luz reacted fast and moved her paw so that aurora didn't hit her head, aurora sat down and whined "I couldn't do it" aurora whined. Luz nudged aurora at the side of her face with her snout and said "hey its ok you won't get it the first time you just gonna have to keep trying".

Aurora smiled letting her tail wag freely she then scooted closer to luz and nuzzled the side of her head making her laugh , aurora then moved her head and once again tried standing up with a bit of help from luz since she was using her stout to keep her up if she started to bend a bit. After about 10-15 tries aurora was able to fully stand ad walk and run without falling, luz had smiled at the small pup happy that she was able to walk again, luz then stood up and looking back waiting for aurora to do.

Right once they started walking aurora decided to run in front of luz and run around the field of flowers that they were currently in and jumped up into the air and letting herself fall down in the flowers and rolling around in it. When luz finally walked over to the pup she glared down at her scaring aurora since she thought that she did something wrong. Luz chuckled and then smirked at the wolf before running off aurora was a bit surprised at first but then caught on and stood up giggling and running after luz.

Aurora ran up to luz and jumped onto her face making luz fall back and into the floor while laughing "got ya" aurora said while smiling at her and siting on luz's chest, luz rolled her eyes and said "yea yea you got me now we should probably keep walking" luz said as she stood up softly pushing aurora off of her chest and continuing to walk with aurora following close behind. Luz had slowed down and waited for aurora to walk in front of her so she could make sure that nothing happened and continued walking seeing that they were now getting closer to their destination at most it would take them 1 more day before they got back which luz had no problem with that little did luz know was that amity had actually been watching her and saw what she had just did.

Ok everyone that's it for now I got amity to stop doing my outro's since she may or may not be knocked out at the moment probably shouldn't have thrown the sandal so hard anyways bye.

1225 words